After almost 15yrs of being here I Love about this place...

i think stickler was with us before this sites software, i am pretty sure he built our Ikonboard we use to run the site on back in 1999-2000 lol, and before that our everyone.net board lmao

i think stickler was with us before this sites software, i am pretty sure he built our Ikonboard we use to run the site on back in 1999-2000 lol, and before that our everyone.net board lmao

i installed ikonboard.... then vbulletin... and helped design the original logo .. w/ the "3" because it was "chemistry" ... dude.. you were such a whore back then.. that's how I found this place... I love it.. no matter what.. home is.. what home is.. and that's MC.COM dude! ... seriously...

respect to u, sir. your tenure is quite impressive!

Thanks bud... but life has not allowed me to be.. "all that I can be" .. and my words definitely outshow my looks when it comes to knowledge... yeah.. the old "do as i say and not as I do" thing is me... totally... but NOT because I didn't want too.. .it's because I always try to focus on everyone else before myself.. now I'm just trying to do both for a change...

regardless... this place IS home.. and it's worth the read... AND the stay.. for anyone who cares to call it that... but thanks none the less...

doesn't mean my heart hasn't ALWAYS been here... and I support his place 1000% ... (sniff sniff... lol)

Back