Anxiety.. Who gets it?

I'm going on a little over two years since I've drank alcohol....I honestly never liked the way it made me feel....I'm old enough to not give a shit wether or not I make someone else feel uncomfortable because I don't drink (social situations mainly)....alcohol numbs me (phsyically amd mentally) makes me anti social, kills my sex drive, and completely kills any sort of smooth I have....plus Im trying to be kind to my liver

been on lexapro for about 3 years now at 10mg's keeps me in check, doesnt give me any sides at all really unless i stop taking it for a few days ten i wanna kill everyone in sight. I got them bad starting about 6 years ago after a trip to cancun, ive learned to use my mind to overcome them but back in the day i made a couple trips to the ER thinking i was going to fucking die myself. Scary shit if you have a bad one for sure.

I couldn't nut on lexapro so tapered off it... all good now

The older I get, the worse its getting. I must of ripped something in my chest, because for the past few months, everytime I train chest, the day after or second day after I get this heavy feeling in my chest. Not soreness, like something is sitting on it. I always blame the workout, but then anxiety kicks in and I get all sweaty and short of breath. Lasts sometimes an hour. Ive drove myself to the urgent care more times than I can count thinking I was about to die. I could of bought a new car with all those 20 dollar co-pays!

Xanax or Valium bro. I get panic attacks and bad anxiety on and off gear.

bro, i smoked every day for years before it started giving me panic attacks. but now that i think back, could have been other stresses in my life. but i do agree with you. but when i did smoke, i was calm as a cucumber. always. actually didnt drink a drop of alcohol for years when i smoked. never desired to.

you have insurance? see a good psychiatrist not a psychologist. A psychiatrist is an MD meaning Medical Doctor. Benzodiazapines work well for all your symptoms.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

thanks for all the imput guys.

I never have got in that "mindset" in my entire life. Just never interested in it. Im looking up some breathing techniques to try to battle the anxiety. I went on an airplane for the first time this past june and was nervous as hell so my doc gave me a script of xanax with 2 refills because he wanted me to play with the dosage. I took one .25g or mg whatever the dosage is and I think it raised my anxiety level. My gf used them to fall asleep, now theres none left lol

your a big guy you need the 1mg or at least 2 mgs 2-3 times a day times a day. Tell him to raise your dose. He may be starting to low to see how you react and will raise you to find the right dosage. Valium work as a muscle relaxer, help you sleep, and for anxiety but take a long time ti kick in. Xanax is your best bet bro.

I get the 2mgs and they have helped me big time.

ps at one point in my life I wanted to be a Pharmacist because medicine interests me so much so I know what I am talking about.

anxiety is a major part of my life.

i become agoraphobic here and then.

currently taking lexapro remeron and klonopin wich i tend to eat like candy.

only thing that seems to really help is the gym!

you have insurance? see a good psychiatrist not a psychologist. A psychiatrist is an MD meaning Medical Doctor. Benzodiazapines work well for all your symptoms.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

so your saying i should go to a shrink because weed gave me panic attacks???? you must not have seen when i said benzos didnt work for me. and that i havnt had a panic attack in 6-7 years.

Last edited:
my bad i must have . If weed works all for it. I don't smoke, but it should be legalized. Glad your doing better man. See everybodies chemical makeup is different. Weed makes me paranoid and I can not even converse with anybody. Then I go to sleep. It makes me to lazy is why I don't smoke. I use to as a teenager, but as I grew older the effects changed.

Last edited:
my bad i must have . If weed works all for it. I don't smoke, but it should be legalized. Glad your doing better man.

appreciate it bro. lifestyle changes were the best medicine for me

Stress and High Blood Pressure are huge factors for anxiety related issues...

Also, certain compounds can cause anxiety more then others, particularly something like tren, or anadrol and dbol, anything very androgenic and that causes quick powerful spikes in blood plasma can cause or further an issue...

BP meds and anti depressants such as Prozac may help this condition as well...

Stress and High Blood Pressure are huge factors for anxiety related issues...

Also, certain compounds can cause anxiety more then others, particularly something like tren, or anadrol and dbol, anything very androgenic and that causes quick powerful spikes in blood plasma can cause or further an issue...

BP meds and anti depressants such as Prozac may help this condition as well...

I have cymbalta on hand but never take it. Surely better for me than xanax and valiums.

I have high blood pressure, ive been on meds since 2008. Yesterday I had a bad attack.. I was driving in the left lane of the highway and for no reason at all I had a hard time taking a deep breathe. I pinched my shoulders back and still couldnt get a deep breathe so i started panicking. My left arm went numb and my heart raced a million miles an hour then it just went away.. Ive been having problems catching a deep breathe for a few weeks now. I see my GP next tuesday im gonna ask if he can do an ultrasound on my heart just to make sure everythings okay, I think that will help me snap out of these attacks faster knowing my hearts fine

Funny how ive been having these symptoms ever since a co workers mother had quadruple bypass and my girlfriends tenant in florida had a heart attack in the middle of the night and died in the house

No offense but that's enough to bring out panic attacks and anxiety for sure. R.I.P. to your girl bro. She's doing squats smiling down at ya bro.

Xanax make me a zombie...anti depressants dull life...hanging out with my girl Mary Jane is the only thing that helps

Same here..Even a bit more precise. A strong sativa makes me worry free and focused. An uber strong indica usually makes me a bit paranoid or bolted to the couch with a straight jacket.

Same here..Even a bit more precise. A strong sativa makes me worry free and focused. An uber strong indica usually makes me a bit paranoid or bolted to the couch with a straight jacket.
so i want sativa then cause i must have smoked indica last and it was miserable. Hot girls around and I didn't even know what to say I was so dumb feeling. I like to be social and outgoing not a stick in the mudd.

Cannabidiol levels are normally higher in indicas. They have a direct effect on what you will "feel" along side THC. Normally associated with the body numbness/forgetful feeling.I had quite a few bad social experiences before I ever learned why. Looking back I think it was because I was fighting the "body relaxing" feeling it was trying to induce. Only making more panicky.I just would feel extremely uncomfortable. It's very cliche but sativa=high indica=stoned

Last edited:
Cannabidiol levels are normally higher in indicas. They have a direct effect on what you will "feel" along side THC. Normally associated with the body numbness/forgetful feeling.I had quite a few bad social experiences before I ever learned why. Looking back I think it was because I was fighting the "body relaxing" feeling it was trying to induce. Only making more panicky.I just would feel extremely uncomfortable. It's very cliche but sativa=high indica=stoned

need to move to that special state and get my medical card.... :chicken:

Back