Anyone had permanent hair removal?

Holy shit... you're a half chromosome away from being a Wookie!! :laugh:

lol. Those Smooth Away things are basically just 2000grit sandpaper. Maybe I should man up and try some 60 grit. That would take the hair off, heck, probably take the skin off too. :coollook:

lol. Those Smooth Away things are basically just 2000grit sandpaper. Maybe I should man up and try some 60 grit. That would take the hair off, heck, probably take the skin off too. :coollook:
Yea, pretty much. I was going to get my DA sander out and still a few pads on that and see if it made the job any easier or faster. :thumbsup:

I was a before and after model so the treatments were free. results lasted a couple years. Now I'm back to where i started. Maintenance sessions are recomended every 6 months to a year.

If someone has a hookup it may be worth their time but I would never pay full price for it.

I was a before and after model so the treatments were free. results lasted a couple years. Now I'm back to where i started. Maintenance sessions are recomended every 6 months to a year.

If someone has a hookup it may be worth their time but I would never pay full price for it.

So it's more like semi-permanent? I don't want it to be something else I have to maintain, I am looking for a permanent solution.

There's got to be a pill or shot or something out there.

The only thing besides laser I know of is electrolysis. It is actually permanent and it works, but it's expensive and uncomfortable. I had it done to get rid of some of the hair between my eyebrows. It just wouldn't be feasible to do that to you whole body. Very time consuming.

The only thing besides laser I know of is electrolysis. It is actually permanent and it works, but it's expensive and uncomfortable. I had it done to get rid of some of the hair between my eyebrows. It just wouldn't be feasible to do that to you whole body. Very time consuming.
Yea, but for people like me who don't have a lot of hair (like maybe 20 hairs on my chest, a little patch on my lower back, and a small yumyum trail) that might not be a bad option. Then I'd just have to focus on my arms and legs.

I had a couple treatments on my neck and it smelled like branding cows and felt like someone was flipping me with a rubberband each time they did it. So I prob won't do it anymore.

Back