Bench & Dead Lift

Alex San

Hello Friends, I started lifting after a big gap , its 11 months I am regular 3 days on 3 days off going to gym,Tried a cycle but unfortunately the gear was fake and got disappointed , i am using different PWO with creatine and stuff since i started to lift and IGF for last two months,need advice and help in two of these things -

1. My bench is not increasing , I can only do 4 reps max in 1 set of 100kg (75 kg bw,15%bf) , I have done 150 kg max back in days but then I hardly came off juice, so wat should I do to increase my bench other than being on gear. I eat clean deit 40% protien,40 carbs and 20 fat and some ayurvedic test boosters.:sport:

2. I started to do dead lifts , I am taking it easy 100 kg 10 reps in 1 set but I can not train legs bcoz of torn knee ligaments , so would I be able to do heavy deads without training legs, I just jog or do running for legs anything with weight my knee dislocates,

Thanks everyone for reading and help.

Unless you're trying to compete for money and you're trying to go pro, I understand why you feel you need to get on anabolics. Especially with all the injuries you have and already getting duped for the first round of gear. Maybe you should just train nice and slow and smart. If you have leg injuries then you should be mindful of how you train and listen to your body.

Back