Big Fan Of Republican Michael Grimm! Video Telling Reporter he will Break him in 2

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
First lemme preface this by saying I love Michael Grimm and theirs a few good solid younger Republicans who I can't wait for them to earn their bones and do something good for this country and my Party! Anyhow Its about time we have some young strong, good lucking and well spoken republicans who served their country well in the military and now Politically!

He tells Reporter he will break him in half and throw him off the balcony! And ya know what, GOOD! When your told ahead of time that the interview and questions are to ONLY be about the State of The Union Address and you try to Blind Side someone this is what you deserve!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/425ysh-24wo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched the whole SOTU Speech and it was weak and small minded in my opinion! If I was just someone who didn't know his policy's and or well versed in what's really going on then yeah I'm sure it his conviction alone moved low information voters, but unfortunately a lot of it was weak and some out right fibs! And he walked in like mr cool shaking hands and biting his lower lip like he was the cool guy at the party lol I thought it was LAME , as is Look At Me Everyone LAME!

i hope he gets his shit together and moves this country forward instead of playing this partisan blame game!

Last edited:
I did see very breifly how the Dems and thier liberal networks are all crying foul on this vid....they pull the bullying card again, good thing Charles Atlas was a Republican.....lol

I did see very breifly how the Dems and thier liberal networks are all crying foul on this vid....they pull the bullying card again, good thing Charles Atlas was a Republican.....lol

yeah I'm sure its all over the super liberal networks like msnbc lol, I can only imagine how they're killing him for this video, but i only watch FOX and Fox Business channel so they obviously aren't trying to destroy him, like I'm sure the other networks are!

Yea know when the majority (not all) of BOBO's supporters are either stupid or lazy, or both, its quite easy to pull the wool over thier eyes.

As much as I hate to say it or even admit it, but if that had been a Dumbocrart that had verbally attacked the reporter, the GOP'ers would be crying foul

Politricks as usual

Back