Big Lifter's huge winter bulker!!!

ill be taking pics for sure mate, and i want to post them only thing is i have some pretty identifiable tats, so im thinking ill put up a pic only for a day or so then delete it every few weeks, i dont really want somebody i know strolling by the site and seeing me juiced to the eyeballs lol, might be detrimental in my everyday life.

im not 100% how to post up pics ive done it ages ago but cant remember. if i can find out how ill put up a pic of me at 80kg when i got back into training after my little break. and ill put 1 up of me now at around 89-90kg.

nothing really to update, still cant drive myself to the gym so my routine is still a bit out of whack (with my PWO shots etc.)
did chest last night, and after a week with good shoulders ive got the uncomfortable feeling in my shoulders again, i realised that its the chest press machine at the gym im training at, the bar is on an angle while your back is straight so its awkward to do it and i felt my shoulders straight away after it, so i wont do that again.

i got a little bit of prop and more enan and have everything else i need for my cycle besides the deca, so im going to start on the weekend no matter what. ill use the prop for a frontload with my enan, ive only got >15ml so will only last me a couple weeks but will make a good start to my cycle.

cant wait for that first shot, this is where it starts getting fun! :sport::bber:

nothing really to update, still cant drive myself to the gym so my routine is still a bit out of whack (with my PWO shots etc.)
did chest last night, and after a week with good shoulders ive got the uncomfortable feeling in my shoulders again, i realised that its the chest press machine at the gym im training at, the bar is on an angle while your back is straight so its awkward to do it and i felt my shoulders straight away after it, so i wont do that again.

i got a little bit of prop and more enan and have everything else i need for my cycle besides the deca, so im going to start on the weekend no matter what. ill use the prop for a frontload with my enan, ive only got >15ml so will only last me a couple weeks but will make a good start to my cycle.

cant wait for that first shot, this is where it starts getting fun! :sport::bber:

only 15 mls of what prop? thats plenty to frontload at say 100mg ed or eod until ur enanthate kicks in, how exactly are you going to run ur cycle brutha?

only 15 mls of what prop? thats plenty to frontload at say 100mg ed or eod until ur enanthate kicks in, how exactly are you going to run ur cycle brutha?

yea i have 15ml i know its enough to front load, but not enough to run throughout, i wanted to give it a try with running 2 different types of test this cycle but will have to see how i go a few weeks down the track if i can get some more or not.

OK! here's how its gunna look: (not sure how long im going to run this thinking just 12-14 weeks then go on test at 250mg a week for about a month then start on test tren for summer)
Week1-2:
1500mg enan
700mg prop
start on 6-8 iu slin and work my way up to 10-14iu PWO and 8-10iu when i wake up
going to start on 200mcg igf 80-100mcg AM / 100-120mcg PWO
on non training days i will just do 100mcg igf in the morning and 8-10 iu slin

i will keep my cycle like this after i run out of prop, looks like ill have my deca then so will run 2g deca for the first week then back down to about 1000mg.

also might bump up my igf aswell after a couple weeks to around 300mcg, im thinking about week 3-6 when i feel like i grow my best might try 1mg igf ED for a week in that time period somewhere, and see how i go!

cant wait till saturday now!

1 day to go! deca got called off again, so its going to be test by itself for a while, oh well nothing wrong with that. ill have my car back by tuesday i hope so my training will be back on track and everything will be running at 100%.

ok its official im back on cycle! i had a shot yesterday and im having another 1 tonight. tomorrow morning things will be kicked off 100% starting back on igf after a week off and ill be starting slin too, i just did a big shop so im getting my bulk diet ready to kick off tomorrow.:thumbsup:

diet sucked bad last 2 days, wasnt in town i was staying at a mates new place stayed up till nearly 4am friday night and 5 am last night so going to get to bed early tonight and get ready to hit it hard tomorrow!

ill be updating regularly from now, so should be a little interesting.

had a great sleep last night, about 9 hours. got up thismorning and shot 80mcg igf and 6 iu slin, no feelings of being hypo that i can tell. im going to do 120mcg igf PWO bilat and another 8 iu slin.

weight is 88.3kg.

had a great workout last night chest and abs shot 120mcg igf PWO and 8 iu slin. no hypo symptoms at all really maybe a little tired thats all. had another 80mcg igf thismorning and 8 iu slin. doing back today.

had a great workout last night chest and abs shot 120mcg igf PWO and 8 iu slin. no hypo symptoms at all really maybe a little tired thats all. had another 80mcg igf thismorning and 8 iu slin. doing back today.

dude ur gonna to have to post pics soon bro! Maybe some before and afters cause sounds like ur doing everything right and i would like to see the results of your work if ur up for it

how many carbs are you slamming down after your 8i.u sline ? atleast 80 i would imagine?

last night was back, weights were good, and got a real good pump, i shot 120mcg igf PWO and did 10iu slin. bit tired again after it last night. thismorning i did 100mcg igf and 10iu's slin i wont be training today, so wont be having another shot untill morning, holy shit! i was fighting myself at work trying to not fall asleep, was pretty busy so couldnt get into my chicken and rice, every time i got a chance id run in and have a big bite of chicken and fill my mouth with rice and drink it down with water and id wake up a bit untill 5-10mins later then back to being tired. just had an apple when i got home and feeling good atm.

did prop and enan in my shoulder last night and had a real uncomfortable sleep because of it. feels like im aching everywhere today, going to have a quick sleep b4 i head back to work tonight.

dude ur gonna to have to post pics soon bro! Maybe some before and afters cause sounds like ur doing everything right and i would like to see the results of your work if ur up for it

how many carbs are you slamming down after your 8i.u sline ? atleast 80 i would imagine?

hey mate, yea im working on the pics. i hate how busy i am atm with running around to get things 4 my car makes it hard getting all the food in, i should have my car done by tomorrow so after that all my spare time will be eating, and i cant wait!

im surprised actually with the slin especially since im doing a fair amount of igf with each shot i havent been having that many carbs im still testing it out atm so i have everything on hand if i need it but im going pretty good with a protein shake a banana and like a half serving of oats. so yea i pretty much know where i stand with it so i know i can go pretty low carbs and still be safe, im going to up it by alot though when i get my car done, ill be putting 100% attention into my body so my weight will be going up nicely.

i was hoping to have everything running smoothly in the next few days, but looks like things might have to be put on hold for a while. i got raided thismorning and lost all my igf (i had over 20 bottles left) lost my prop and enan. still have my slin, and can get more enan, so looks like test and slin is going to be my new best friends. i will update when i get a chance.

did arms last night, had a great workout put me in a really good mood shot 12iu slin post WO, this feels like a pretty good dose for me. i shot 12iu thismorning so ill keep it at 12iu from now on for my morning shot. im going to try 14iu then 16iu after my next workouts to feel the difference.

changing dose of enan to 2g a week. so will see how i go with that and the slin.
weight was about 90kg thismorning up from 88.3kg after nearly a week and havnt been eating much.

ill update 2moro after shoulders.

i was hoping to have everything running smoothly in the next few days, but looks like things might have to be put on hold for a while. i got raided thismorning and lost all my igf (i had over 20 bottles left) lost my prop and enan. still have my slin, and can get more enan, so looks like test and slin is going to be my new best friends. i will update when i get a chance.

How are you out already if you were just raided and why are you talking about using more gear? arent you afraid to touch anything right now? and why would they take your igf when it is not against the law? This all sounds very wierd

they said that since igf1 is illegal they seized it, i tried saying that it was a transdermal called immense growth factor (like the fucking label said) but they still took it, dogs.
yea i have another bottle now, i dnt see why i wouldnt be on it? no point putting myself out because they raided me, i wont get raided again, they need a warrent. they need to seize somthing im trying to import to get a warrent. so im good to go.

did chest today, BEST workout ive had in so long great pump, all weights were WAY up, shot 14iu slin PWO and downed my shake. feeling really good. i will update tomorrow with my new weight. things are going pretty good, diets getting better just pissed still havnt gotten my car back yet, thats the only thing holding me back from getting my diet perfect right now.

still dont have my car, HOPEFULLY getting it today..

after chest and back days this week ive been shooting 14iu slin, i like the feeling i get from the slin after a shot, after chest on monday when i did my shot i must of hit a vein or somthing because the slin hit me FAST! like 5 mins after my shot i just got to the car and was mixing my shake and i was drowsy.

chest day was so good lifted the heaviest i have in over a year and next week will be even better, i smashed back yesterday. im really happy how my trainings going and im getting leaner.. dont know how exactly and weight is up, highest ive been that ive seen was just over 92 so im happy especially since im leaning out with no cardio.

they said that since igf1 is illegal they seized it, i tried saying that it was a transdermal called immense growth factor (like the fucking label said) but they still took it, dogs.
yea i have another bottle now, i dnt see why i wouldnt be on it? no point putting myself out because they raided me, i wont get raided again, they need a warrent. they need to seize somthing im trying to import to get a warrent. so im good to go.

did chest today, BEST workout ive had in so long great pump, all weights were WAY up, shot 14iu slin PWO and downed my shake. feeling really good. i will update tomorrow with my new weight. things are going pretty good, diets getting better just pissed still havnt gotten my car back yet, thats the only thing holding me back from getting my diet perfect right now.

igf is not illegal whether it is injectable form trandermal form or oral form or what ever form it is definatly not ilegal and not listed as illegal on any banned substance list so you should not have had it taken from you

igf is not illegal whether it is injectable form trandermal form or oral form or what ever form it is definatly not ilegal and not listed as illegal on any banned substance list so you should not have had it taken from you

i was really hoping this was the case, but like EVERY single other thing in the world it is illegal in australia, and is also on the olympic games banned substance list.

worst fucking thing about this, i wanted to go over seas one day to train for a year or two with basically unlimited supplies of everything, but i'll have a crim record after this so that will not be happening.

FUCKING AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT!

Back