Bodybuilding Legend Ronnie Coleman Selling House for $495K After 26-Year Residence

Muscle Insider

Bodybuilding icon Ronnie Coleman is ready for a housing upgrade. In a recent Instagram post, Coleman revealed that he’s selling his Arlington, Texas residence valued at $495,000 following requests from his wife for a bigger home.
During the 2000s, Coleman dominated at the top of the Men’s Open division with unparalleled mass and conditioning. He competed against a number of high-profile threats like four-time Arnold Classic winner Flex Wheeler, rival Jay Cutler, and Kevin Levrone. Before calling it a career, Coleman captured eight Mr. Olympia titles, an all-time record he shares with Lee Haney.

Even though he’s long stepped away from competing, Coleman follows the sport closely. Looking at the Men’s Open landscape this year, ‘The King’ recently predicted that Derek Lunsford will defeat the reigning champion Hadi Choopan when they meet in Orlando, Florida for 2023 Mr. Olympia.
In retirement, Coleman has suffered from several health issues but still trains with discipline. He shows off workouts to motivate his fanbase and also runs a popular YouTube channel with nearly 1.7 million subscribers. With family life taking center stage for Coleman, the 58-year-old decided to list his house in Arlington, Texas.
Ronnie Coleman Selling Texas Home for Almost Half-Million After 26 Years
According to the American real estate company Zillow, Coleman’s house is going for $495,000.

Instagram

Check out Coleman’s statement below:

“After 26 years in my lovely home, I am finally selling it to move into a bigger house for my bigger family. I’m hoping someone else falls in love with it the way I fell in love with it. I had planned to stay forever but my wife wanted a bigger house for our growing girls. You know what they say, “Happy wife Happy life” plus the time is now. This house has the best gym ever and the best living accommodations ever. We just installed a brand new Jacuzzi that the girls adore. So come on out for a visit if someone wants to purchase a little bit of history. The trophy case is definitely off the chain and one of the highlights of this resident.” Ronnie Coleman wrote.

Coleman’s house is a three-bathroom, five-bedroom with a home gym installed. While competing actively, Coleman utilized the local Metroflex Gym for heavier training sessions. Coleman often used his home gym for cardio at his leisure.

RELATED: Ronnie Coleman: ‘Flex Wheeler Is Pretty Much the Reason Why I First Won The Olympia’
As far as his health is concerned, Coleman continues to show promise. In a recent interview with Giles Thomas, Coleman explained how stem cell treatments have saved his life. He hopes the injections every four months will allow him to one day walk again unassisted.

Published: 24 April, 2023 | 1:46 PM EDT

Bodybuilding icon Ronnie Coleman is ready for a housing upgrade. In a recent Instagram post, Coleman revealed that he’s selling his Arlington, Texas residence valued at $495,000 following requests from his wife for a bigger home.

During the 2000s, Coleman dominated at the top of the Men’s Open division with unparalleled mass and conditioning. He competed against a number of high-profile threats like four-time Arnold Classic winner Flex Wheeler, rival Jay Cutler, and Kevin Levrone. Before calling it a career, Coleman captured eight Mr. Olympia titles, an all-time record he shares with Lee Haney.

Even though he’s long stepped away from competing, Coleman follows the sport closely. Looking at the Men’s Open landscape this year, ‘The King’ recently predicted that Derek Lunsford will defeat the reigning champion Hadi Choopan when they meet in Orlando, Florida for 2023 Mr. Olympia.

In retirement, Coleman has suffered from several health issues but still trains with discipline. He shows off workouts to motivate his fanbase and also runs a popular YouTube channel with nearly 1.7 million subscribers. With family life taking center stage for Coleman, the 58-year-old decided to list his house in Arlington, Texas.

Ronnie Coleman Selling Texas Home for Almost Half-Million After 26 Years
According to the American real estate company Zillow, Coleman’s house is going for $495,000.

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132541.png

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132541.png

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132728.png
Instagram
Screenshot-2023-04-24-132510.png

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132510.png

Check out Coleman’s statement below:

“After 26 years in my lovely home, I am finally selling it to move into a bigger house for my bigger family. I’m hoping someone else falls in love with it the way I fell in love with it. I had planned to stay forever but my wife wanted a bigger house for our growing girls. You know what they say, “Happy wife Happy life” plus the time is now. This house has the best gym ever and the best living accommodations ever. We just installed a brand new Jacuzzi that the girls adore. So come on out for a visit if someone wants to purchase a little bit of history. The trophy case is definitely off the chain and one of the highlights of this resident.” Ronnie Coleman wrote.

[/quote]

Coleman’s house is a three-bathroom, five-bedroom with a home gym installed. While competing actively, Coleman utilized the local Metroflex Gym for heavier training sessions. Coleman often used his home gym for cardio at his leisure.

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132706.png

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132706.png

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132348.png

Screenshot-2023-04-24-132348.png

RELATED: Ronnie Coleman: ‘Flex Wheeler Is Pretty Much the Reason Why I First Won The Olympia’

As far as his health is concerned, Coleman continues to show promise. In a recent interview with Giles Thomas, Coleman explained how stem cell treatments have saved his life. He hopes the injections every four months will allow him to one day walk again unassisted.

Published: 24 April, 2023 | 1:46 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back