Bradley Martyn Reacts to Potential Fight w/ MMA Legend Demetrious Johnson: “I Can’t Wait” 

Muscle Insider

Bodybuilder and YouTuber Bradley Martyn has been the talk of the MMA world lately, and it looks like he may have a fight lined up. On the Callabassis Fight Companion, Brendan Schaub told Martyn that Demetrious ‘Mighty Mouse’ Johnson intends to fight him when he’s back from vacation.
Martyn is an immensely popular fitness personality who built a huge following on social media and YouTube. He hosts major productions like The Full Send Podcast and Bradley Martyn’s Raw Talk Podcast. Martyn also draws headlines routinely for his brutish strength.
Recently, some of Martyn’s statements have gone viral, like when he told Pro boxer Devin Haney to his face that he’d ‘beat his ass’ in a street fight. His remarks ruffled feathers, but most MMA fans quickly laughed off Bradley’s comments. However, Martyn poured fuel on the fire again after a podcast with former UFC star Nate Diaz. During their interaction, Bradley mentioned that he could possibly take Diaz in a street fight. Martyn also had some disparaging remarks to say about Jake Paul, which prompted his brother Logan Paul to call him out.

Earlier this week, Bradley Martyn invited Logan Paul to his Zoo Culture gym for a ‘no cameras’ fight. And while fans thought these two were destined to scrap, it looks like Martyn may have to deal with an MMA legend first. ‘Mighty Mouse’ is a decorated former UFC Flyweight champion and the current One Championship Flyweight champion.
Brendan Schaub Setting Up Fight Between Demetrious ‘Mighty Mouse’ Johnson and Bradley Martyn
Schaub is convinced that Bradley would get beat up by Demetrious Johnson given his lack of combat experience.

“I think the clip of us is at over 8 million views now, of me telling you Mighty Mouse would beat you up. A little update on that, spoke to Mighty Mouse because he reposted the clip. I was like, ‘Yo man,’ I tell – all fighters hit me up about you. I’m like, ‘He’s my boy, good dude, trolling also but he’s really humble, works his ass off, really disciplined.’ Anybody who meets you is going to love you,” said Brendan Schaub.
“I told Mighty Mouse that you’re a good dude, he’s like, ‘Yeah, no doubt. Just tell him, I’m down. It’s not going to go well.’ I tell him, ‘No I know, that’s why I want it to go down.’ He goes, ‘I have to go on vacation.’ I can’t say where he’s going, he said I’m going on vacation, but let’s figure it out, but I’ll come to LA just let me know.”
Martyn looked forward to meeting Johnson for a fight.

“I can’t wait. I can’t wait,” said Bradley Martyn.

Schaub says he spoke to DJ.DJ vs. Bradley Martyn is gonna happen.
Full Calabasas Fight Companion here:https://t.co/P7f3ldEbw7 pic.twitter.com/omI5m0ta06
— Jed I. Goodman © (@jedigoodman) July 30, 2023

Obscure fights appear to be the norm in 2023. While it’s yet to materialize, there are ongoing discussions about a potential combat showdown between Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and X’s Elon Musk. Zuckerberg has been spotted training in the company of UFC champions such as Israel Adesanya and Alexander Volkanovski. According to UFC President Dana White, both men are ‘dead serious’ about facing each other in the octagon.
Earlier this year, popular bodybuilding influencer Big Boy and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Tito Ortiz were slated to fight each other. Big Boy made it clear that Ortiz was passed his prime and planned to ‘retire his ass’ when they finally decide to share the squared circle.
Should they actually meet for a fight, Bradley Martyn would hold an overwhelming size advantage of ‘Mighty Mouse.’ Martyn stands at 6’3? and 265 pounds, while Johnson weighed in for most of his fights between 125-135 pounds at a height of 5’3?.
RELATED: Roy Jones Jr. Set To Fight IFBB Pro NDO Champ Robert Wilmote In Celebrity Boxing Match
You can find the full video from the Thiccc Boy YouTube channel below:

Published: 31 July, 2023 | 4:22 PM EDT

Collage-Maker-31-Jul-2023-03-42-PM-5944.jpg
Bodybuilder and YouTuber Bradley Martyn has been the talk of the MMA world lately, and it looks like he may have a fight lined up. On the Callabassis Fight Companion, Brendan Schaub told Martyn that Demetrious ‘Mighty Mouse’ Johnson intends to fight him when he’s back from vacation.

Martyn is an immensely popular fitness personality who built a huge following on social media and YouTube. He hosts major productions like The Full Send Podcast and Bradley Martyn’s Raw Talk Podcast. Martyn also draws headlines routinely for his brutish strength.

Recently, some of Martyn’s statements have gone viral, like when he told Pro boxer Devin Haney to his face that he’d ‘beat his ass’ in a street fight. His remarks ruffled feathers, but most MMA fans quickly laughed off Bradley’s comments. However, Martyn poured fuel on the fire again after a podcast with former UFC star Nate Diaz. During their interaction, Bradley mentioned that he could possibly take Diaz in a street fight. Martyn also had some disparaging remarks to say about Jake Paul, which prompted his brother Logan Paul to call him out.

Earlier this week, Bradley Martyn invited Logan Paul to his Zoo Culture gym for a ‘no cameras’ fight. And while fans thought these two were destined to scrap, it looks like Martyn may have to deal with an MMA legend first. ‘Mighty Mouse’ is a decorated former UFC Flyweight champion and the current One Championship Flyweight champion.

Brendan Schaub Setting Up Fight Between Demetrious ‘Mighty Mouse’ Johnson and Bradley Martyn
Schaub is convinced that Bradley would get beat up by Demetrious Johnson given his lack of combat experience.

“I think the clip of us is at over 8 million views now, of me telling you Mighty Mouse would beat you up. A little update on that, spoke to Mighty Mouse because he reposted the clip. I was like, ‘Yo man,’ I tell – all fighters hit me up about you. I’m like, ‘He’s my boy, good dude, trolling also but he’s really humble, works his ass off, really disciplined.’ Anybody who meets you is going to love you,” said Brendan Schaub.

“I told Mighty Mouse that you’re a good dude, he’s like, ‘Yeah, no doubt. Just tell him, I’m down. It’s not going to go well.’ I tell him, ‘No I know, that’s why I want it to go down.’ He goes, ‘I have to go on vacation.’ I can’t say where he’s going, he said I’m going on vacation, but let’s figure it out, but I’ll come to LA just let me know.”

[/quote]
Martyn looked forward to meeting Johnson for a fight.

“I can’t wait. I can’t wait,” said Bradley Martyn.

[/quote]

Schaub says he spoke to DJ.

DJ vs. Bradley Martyn is gonna happen.

Full Calabasas Fight Companion here:https://t.co/P7f3ldEbw7 pic.twitter.com/omI5m0ta06

— Jed I. Goodman © (@jedigoodman) July 30, 2023

[/quote]

Obscure fights appear to be the norm in 2023. While it’s yet to materialize, there are ongoing discussions about a potential combat showdown between Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and X’s Elon Musk. Zuckerberg has been spotted training in the company of UFC champions such as Israel Adesanya and Alexander Volkanovski. According to UFC President Dana White, both men are ‘dead serious’ about facing each other in the octagon.

Earlier this year, popular bodybuilding influencer Big Boy and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Tito Ortiz were slated to fight each other. Big Boy made it clear that Ortiz was passed his prime and planned to ‘retire his ass’ when they finally decide to share the squared circle.

Should they actually meet for a fight, Bradley Martyn would hold an overwhelming size advantage of ‘Mighty Mouse.’ Martyn stands at 6’3? and 265 pounds, while Johnson weighed in for most of his fights between 125-135 pounds at a height of 5’3?.

RELATED: Roy Jones Jr. Set To Fight IFBB Pro NDO Champ Robert Wilmote In Celebrity Boxing Match

You can find the full video from the Thiccc Boy YouTube channel below:

Published: 31 July, 2023 | 4:22 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back