Brett Favre is in midseason form......hahahaha viqueens fans!!!

Yeah, 34-3 over Dallas is pretty crappy. How did the Packers do this week....oh that's right they already lost their chance at the Super Bowl. So sad :p

beating dallas by a large score doesn't mean anything.....the packers did that a few weeks ago too....they just got beat out by the defending NFC champs....in OT on a bad "no-call" facemask and a bad "no-call" helmet to helmet hit....both to the qb.....both plays resulted in td's for AZ....otherwise green bay would've played last weekend.....i'm not bitter though....the longer favre plays, the more hits he will take and IT WILL TAKE IT'S TOLL ON HIS OLD CRUSTY ASS

beating dallas by a large score doesn't mean anything.....the packers did that a few weeks ago too....they just got beat out by the defending NFC champs....in OT on a bad "no-call" facemask and a bad "no-call" helmet to helmet hit....both to the qb.....both plays resulted in td's for AZ....otherwise green bay would've played last weekend.....i'm not bitter though....the longer favre plays, the more hits he will take and IT WILL TAKE IT'S TOLL ON HIS OLD CRUSTY ASS

Real winners never have petty excuses. lol. :p

I can't help but become a viks fan after San Diego went down in flames. I do hope the Jets take out Indy though

I never took you for an indy fan. I'm pretty sore over them resting manning those last two games. They are the reason the Jets are in in the first place. I hope it bites their coach in his black ass. I miss Dungy!

Oh, and please, nobody thow the race card at me. That's not a racist comment meant to discrimate or judge him based of the color of his skin. Just a mother freakin figure of speech!

Last edited:
I never took you for an indy fan. I'm pretty sore over them resting manning those last two games. They are the reason the Jets are in in the first place. I hope it bites their coach in his black ass. I miss Dungy!

Oh, and please, nobody thow the race card at me. That's not a racist comment meant to discrimate or judge him based of the color of his skin. Just a mother freakin figure of speech!

Waisis.

Back