Congrats ! Atlas Labs​ got the 1st prize of free 100g Trenbolone enanthate in Landmarkchem Lucky draw

LMC ROIDS

Banana

Hello dear brothers,
Good news to share!

Congratulations that ​Atlas Labs​ got the first prize of free 100g Trenbolone enanthate. Thanks for your good and long term business cooperation with Landmarkchem .

In January of 2016, we lunched a activity that the old customers of Landmarkchem whom ranked top 10 by the total value of orders, can get the chance to participate in lucky draw.
Prize 1: 100 g Trenbolone Acetate or Trenbolone enanthate;
Prize 2: 50g Drostanolone propionate (Masteron)
Prize 3: 50g Nandrolone decanoate
Lucky prize: free shipping cost of one package in your next order .

Very lucky to speak that ​Atlas Labs
got the first prize of free 100g Trenbolone enanthate. Congrats!

If any further luck draw activity in the near future i will keep you guys informed.

lol...now you're landmark old customers, you will get the chance next time, good luck, you will win :gold:

Appreciate for clarifying that bro...and thanks for your support on lmc for the past 2 yrs...it can explain everything i believe...Also i wanna to quote one idea on this website, hope it's helpful...

"yes no matter the company or the type of business it is, you can always find mixed reviews, one site will say shitty stuff about one company because they have sponsors on their site that pay them to be there, so business on the web is dirty! You can't believe half the shit you hear as its normally coming from competitors under anonymous names and shit like that,"

Give us a try, you will know the right point ! thx

Back