cycle question?

sloth92

Ok I am about to do a cycle just lost the weight I was wanting to lose got down to 203lbs, I am 6'2" and I am wanting to use enanthate and sustanon 250, I was thinking 1 ml of each in a week, and stepping it up in the middle and tapering off at the end.
Let say I start monday
it would look like this:

week1
monday : 1ml enan
thursday: 1ml sus

week2
monday :1ml enan
thursday:1ml sus

week3
monday: 1ml enan
Tues : 1ml sus
thur: 1ml enan
sat: 1ml sus

week4
Tues : 1ml sus
thur: 1ml enan
sat: 1ml sus

week5
thursday: 1ml sus

week6
Monday 1ml enan
thursday1ml sus

week7
Monday 1ml enan
thursday1ml sus

week 8
Monday 1ml enan
thursday1ml sus

now is that too much, to little, not the right dosage, do you think I should do the 2 ml dosage at once and at the end? I have 10ml of sus and enan so I would like to use them. I have 50ml of liquid tamoxifen, 70ml clomi and 30ml liquid letro. What would be a good pct and the best way to prevent gyno and get back on track after the cycle. If I need anything else now is the time to tell me so I can get it asap. Thankyou guys

I personaly think everyone should do sustanon every other day, u will fee the 2 short esthers right away from the sust if u do it every other day, if u do it once a week, u wont feel it properly for a while and might actuialy cause urself some problems due to the 2 short test esthers spiking up and down, i know some other disagree with this but im telling u it works best

Well thank you very much, I have been trying to do some more research to figure this out, any way I have decided to go all sustanon any way so I will definately have enough for an every other day thing how much should I do every other day, and what do you think of pct and fighting gyno, how should I go about this?

tapering dosages is old school bro. Dont taper, keep the dosages consistent each week .

I would think about running prop if you are wanting to cut. You will hold less water than with the longer lasting esthers such as test e. I gained very little water on prop personally, but when the e kicked in I noticed a big difference. I agree with presser on the sust as well. I ran it for my first cycle every five days and if I ever ran it again I would take it ever couple days. Just my two cents.

I personaly think everyone should do sustanon every other day, u will fee the 2 short esthers right away from the sust if u do it every other day, if u do it once a week, u wont feel it properly for a while and might actuialy cause urself some problems due to the 2 short test esthers spiking up and down, i know some other disagree with this but im telling u it works best

I would agree with that, eod is best.

Back