Dienolone Acetate, Desoxy-T Acetate in oil?!

I have no clue bro, I just know IM is higher . I think the only way you could tell what really happens is a blood test. Other than That who realy know, and I'm wasting money on that lol

I have no clue bro, I just know IM is higher . I think the only way you could tell what really happens is a blood test. Other than That who realy know, and I'm wasting money on that lol

So after reading the thread and considering what was said..
I made a IM solution at about 170mg ml..its holding at that solution.
Did one already , pretty smooth and I felt the effects, like I overdid caffeine and some tren added in.
Im using a secondary stack of Halo extreme.PH's
Honestly I wanted to give it a run and see if it did as good as the last stuff did...I will keep the updates posted.

Well it seemed to be doing something at first, then nothing noticeable at all . Again I'm just thinking its to weak of a compound, compared to tren, Eq , deca, nap ect

Dienolone is not listed in Llewellyn's Anabolics, 9th ed.(2009). But madol is (desoxymetheltestosterone;also known as DMT). DMT is a modified form of dihydrotestosterone. It is a potent synthetic oral anabolic steroid. It is quite potent, according to the standard rat assays it exceeds methyltestosterone by a factor of 12. DMT is considered a "designer steroid". It never appeared on the commercial prescription market, but emerged in 2005 as a "sports nutrition product". It was marketed under the brand name Ergomax LMG(lean mass generator). The FDA heard of it and threatened to take legal action. DMT was withdrawn from the market.
The manufacture of this steroid is not easy. The World Anti-Doping Agency confiscated a sample and reported that it was shown to be very impure on analysis. It was comprised of 4 different steroidal components. Llewellyn says this steroid has a high level of liver toxciticy and advises use to be limited to 6 weeks. He recommends a dose of from 5 to 15 mg. daily.
There is a long review of this drug in Anabolics, 9th ed. and I can't put all of it up here , so I would advise anyone interested in taking this drug to read the review in Anabolics 9th ed.

My own opinion is that it is not worth the health risks. It is better to stick with the tried and true drugs.

Dienolone is not listed in Llewellyn's Anabolics, 9th ed.(2009). But madol is (desoxymetheltestosterone;also known as DMT). DMT is a modified form of dihydrotestosterone. It is a potent synthetic oral anabolic steroid. It is quite potent, according to the standard rat assays it exceeds methyltestosterone by a factor of 12. DMT is considered a "designer steroid". It never appeared on the commercial prescription market, but emerged in 2005 as a "sports nutrition product". It was marketed under the brand name Ergomax LMG(lean mass generator). The FDA heard of it and threatened to take legal action. DMT was withdrawn from the market.
The manufacture of this steroid is not easy. The World Anti-Doping Agency confiscated a sample and reported that it was shown to be very impure on analysis. It was comprised of 4 different steroidal components. Llewellyn says this steroid has a high level of liver toxciticy and advises use to be limited to 6 weeks. He recommends a dose of from 5 to 15 mg. daily.
There is a long review of this drug in Anabolics, 9th ed. and I can't put all of it up here , so I would advise anyone interested in taking this drug to read the review in Anabolics 9th ed.

My own opinion is that it is not worth the health risks. It is better to stick with the tried and true drugs.

How many editions of Anabolics from Llewellyn do you own? Great books by the way for anyone curious.

Back