DNP and Fat Loss. DNP Cycle Dosages.

Did you ever wind up using DNP? I dont think i have ever heard of anyone using DNP alonside phentermine , that does NOT sound Healthy to me! DNP in and of itself doesnt sound healthy to me and i would never use it personally but man if i did, i surely dont think my body could take it with phentermine
Yes I did for 3 months was fine its not healthy but my body don't burn fat normally and I have a huge appetite even after I eat I am never fulfilled its a problem myself and doctors are trying to fix atkins diet is not healthy either all that meat plug arteries I stick to vegan diet now and am doing alot better now on that 90 day cycle I was cheating and a fast way to my goals I dont wanna sugar coat anything

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes I did for 3 months was fine its not healthy but my body don't burn fat normally and I have a huge appetite even after I eat I am never fulfilled its a problem myself and doctors are trying to fix atkins diet is not healthy either all that meat plug arteries I stick to vegan diet now and am doing alot better now on that 90 day cycle I was cheating and a fast way to my goals I dont wanna sugar coat anything

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Talk about honesty! Love the no sugar coating! As for this DNP thread, i see it getting read a lot lately and just think its important to say....stay away from this BS

<iframe width="315" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M_xVTEv7qHc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back