Does Lady Gaga have a penis?

Oh dont get me wrong I thought It/she/he was hot in her video too, but I really honestly and truly dont give two shits about her or Tiger Woods. I wouldnt care if Tiger Woods was cheating on his wife by letting Lady Gaga fuck him in the ass and there was a video of it on You Tube.

I come on this bored for information about bodybuilding, supplementation and nutrition. The occasional talk of politics comes up but for the most part its a fitness bored. Sorry people think I am an ass and get their panties in a wad.

i have to watch her videos every night... All the glam in the world cant cover that big nose....

Oh dont get me wrong I thought It/she/he was hot in her video too, but I really honestly and truly dont give two shits about her or Tiger Woods. I wouldnt care if Tiger Woods was cheating on his wife by letting Lady Gaga fuck him in the ass and there was a video of it on You Tube.

I come on this bored for information about bodybuilding, supplementation and nutrition. The occasional talk of politics comes up but for the most part its a fitness bored. Sorry people think I am an ass and get their panties in a wad.

nobody got their panties in a wad at all. Nobody called you an ass. We all come here for those reasons, I dont really wanna talk about her having a p3ner either but instead of coming in here and just saying i dont give a shit blah blah blah ill just leave it alone. Just how i am i guess.

general conversation is for "other stuff" like whether or not its possible to blow yourself.

general conversation is for "other stuff" like whether or not its possible to blow yourself.

So, what's the verdict on that?

J/K!!!!

*covers ears/eyes* LALALALALALA...

I'm on a few other serious bodybuilding and fitness boards and there's always a section for general conversation topics. I also come on here for information and to share thoughts on training, diet, articles, etc... Sorry for trying to be social. :p

Back