DOES UR WOMEN HOG UP THE BED?

Oh man......between him and the dog I don't know how come I don't have some sort of toxic poisin.  I swear they both save it all up till its bed time........ <.

Napalm...just bust out a dutch oven on her ass!!

For those that don't know...its when you fart under the blanket and keep your head of HERS under the blanket until the poisinous gas extracts from the compounds.

<!--QuoteBegin--Presser+Mar. 22 2002,2:56--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Presser @ Mar. 22 2002,2:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->no! I do her in the butt! so there[/quote]
Press, you wish!!!!!

yeah I am guilty of hogging the bed.  I can't help it, I always end up on his side of the bed for some reason :)

My wife is also small also. I wake up every morning on my 18" slice of a king-sized mattress.

<!--QuoteBegin--TAZ+Mar. 27 2002,2:42--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TAZ @ Mar. 27 2002,2:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->My wife is also small also. I wake up every morning on my 18" slice of a king-sized mattress.[/quote]
Ditto for me.

Lately I have been told,  before I fall asleep, to stay on my side of the bed!!!  He makes it a point to tell me....LOL!!!

of course she does.. One of the reasons we got rid of our water bed was that she kept throwing her leg across my stomach.. This led to my back being pushed downward and cause me all kinds of back problems

I wish mine did. I can't even get her to come onto my side of the bed!

WeirdAl said:
I wish mine did. I can't even get her to come onto my side of the bed!

And here i thought I was the only one with that problem......although, mine could be the fact that I'm waking up drenched in sweat and smelling like I used "eau de fina" cologne

I twitch in my sleep. My wife said I konked her on the head one night while she was cuddling me, now I swear my wife won't come near me if I am asleep. I have three pillows, a king and I hog the covers. Na Na Na Boo Boo!

Back