GENOTROPIN Pharmacy grade HGH Back in Stock! GREAT FOR FAT LOSS!

Genotropin are the best if you can save money to buy enough to run 10 iu a day. I swear on my life you'll mutate into true body builder. the fat loss is unreal with these. And your skin looks perfect

So if I wanted to use 5 IU a day for 180 days - that would be 900 IUs, or roughly two of the 432 IU sets. Sigh....not enough money for that. :( PSL has quality at a great price...but still...one cannot expect miracles. :)

This is exactly what i purchased from PSL. I am running 5IU per day of Geno (900 IU total). I have 1 years worth of GH (2 6 month purchases). I am giving it a proper run. I am in week 3. nothing to note just yet. no real signs either. some tightness in hands but that is about it.

Would like some info on how better to reconstitute. When i go to inject the BAC water it goes in fast...I have tried to slow it down but its almst impossible. any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Week three and no changes hmm. Idk bro every run I've had so for with genotropin I notice fat loss right away. And 3 weeks in you start seeing chest and delta thicken. And skin looks flawless. You running humilog slin too??
You'll see changes very quick.

Week three and no changes hmm. Idk bro every run I've had so for with genotropin I notice fat loss right away. And 3 weeks in you start seeing chest and delta thicken. And skin looks flawless. You running humilog slin too??
You'll see changes very quick.

So i'm being totaly honest...nothing to report just yet. maybe a little fat loss but it could be the Tren A too. Hard to tell. I am not running Slin...possibility of getting it wrong makes me nervous. I will keep everyone updated.

- - - Updated - - -

I running 2.5 IU first thing in the morning and wait 1 hr to eat and 2.5 IU about 1.5 hours before bed. I take a cassein protein shake right before bed. Also running 50mcg T4 in the a.m and p.m. with my GH

This is exactly what i purchased from PSL. I am running 5IU per day of Geno (900 IU total). I have 1 years worth of GH (2 6 month purchases). I am giving it a proper run. I am in week 3. nothing to note just yet. no real signs either. some tightness in hands but that is about it.

Would like some info on how better to reconstitute. When i go to inject the BAC water it goes in fast...I have tried to slow it down but its almst impossible. any help would be appreciated.

So no comment on this? Don't leave a brother hanging fellas. Theres so many reps here maybe some customer service.
I ran Geno at 6Iu a day and I noticed it day 5. 3 weeks and nothing with nothing said leave a huge question in my book, but that's just me

So no comment on this? Don't leave a brother hanging fellas. Theres so many reps here maybe some customer service.
I ran Geno at 6Iu a day and I noticed it day 5. 3 weeks and nothing with nothing said leave a huge question in my book, but that's just me

I appreciate this post. Thank you for sticking up for a fellow. Having said that. I believe I may have reconstituted the GH too quickly and directly.

Today I reconstituted a new 36iu and I think I got it right. Let's hope.

Well you can find a ton of info on it and the Jino and Geno both come with books, all mine have. This will show you the proper way for reconstitution.

Just an update....I think this is my fault.

First off, a lot of credit to PSL. They have been in contact with me through email and very helpful. Long story short, I have been mixing the GH with seperate BAC water not the water that comes with the Geno GH. I thought I had read somewhere not to mix it with the water that comes with the GH. Well that is incorrect according to PSL. The water that comes with the GH is a special solution. So I have unfortunately ruined 3 x 36 IU cartridges. Newbie mistake. At least I found out now and not 3 months down the road.

That's great they are in touch with you, that's good to hear. however bact static water is the mixing solution and the only way to ruin it is if you shake it. You destroy the protein structure and you should always swirl it gently.

You should research it all first before use. That's a costly mistake and I have see it happen a lot.

Just an update....I think this is my fault.

First off, a lot of credit to PSL. They have been in contact with me through email and very helpful. Long story short, I have been mixing the GH with seperate BAC water not the water that comes with the Geno GH. I thought I had read somewhere not to mix it with the water that comes with the GH. Well that is incorrect according to PSL. The water that comes with the GH is a special solution. So I have unfortunately ruined 3 x 36 IU cartridges. Newbie mistake. At least I found out now and not 3 months down the road.
v
very sorry u lost so much gear brother but u said it right better to know now than mod cycle

Very nice to se a "legit" GH seller, if the things are real :)

To bad the price is so expensive, I would buy if it wasn't for that.
Just bought 400iu geno from pharma, here I pay 530 dollar for 100iu.

If you cut the price im interested..

Don't mean to be disrespectful !

Regards

The way I go about it is slowly inject the water into the vial with growth. Do not spray it on the growth hold the vial sideways and let the water drip onto the glass and slowly run down and into the growth. After all the water is in keep the vial on its side and just roll it like a wheel slowly and mix it. Do not shake in any form or fashion just slowly roll it until mixed then refrigerate. It's easy to trash the protein so just be very careful and you will be good to go.

you guys are making me salivate.. the only GH i've ever done were Serostim 126iu Kits .. took 3 .. while taking bunk brovel prop a million years ago.. and the muscle is still there... but i need to have muscle memory come back in affect... in this world... we all need to sometimes take a breath.. and remember.. more isn't always better...

better quality.. is better quality... period...

Genotropin are the best if you can save money to buy enough to run 10 iu a day. I swear on my life you'll mutate into true body builder. the fat loss is unreal with these. And your skin looks perfect

How long would you run 10 IU in order to get good benefits from it?

Back