Gh and lethargia?

I started some igf too with my hgh.
Or pre-workout.
I am going to trt dose gear and Gonn a drop hgh to 3iu and come off t3/t4
I gotta do bloods in month!

MT2 new one I started I can only use 150mcg.
I burned up so bad on 250mcg I had to take cold bath and keep wet rag over head!!
And 1st brand worked great
Next one stron

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MT2 does make may head feel hot af.

I noticed Im getting leaner but weight is the same. Im also using osta at 25mg. I have primo, test, masteron p and tren on the way. Im looking at 500 to 1000mg primo a week for 15 weeks im starting at 500 may add more. Basically I'm using what you said. I do have var winny and halotestin as well very small amountof halo. I have enough winnie and var to run 100mg ed for 8 weeks.

Really enjoying the gh run. Mecha is anything above 5ius worth it in your opinion? I read before that 8iu+ adds lean mass and burns fat like crazy, I'm just curious no biggie 5iu is solid atm.

MT2 does make may head feel hot af.

I noticed Im getting leaner but weight is the same. Im also using osta at 25mg. I have primo, test, masteron p and tren on the way. Im looking at 500 to 1000mg primo a week for 15 weeks im starting at 500 may add more. Basically I'm using what you said. I do have var winny and halotestin as well very small amountof halo. I have enough winnie and var to run 100mg ed for 8 weeks.

Really enjoying the gh run. Mecha is anything above 5ius worth it in your opinion? I read before that 8iu+ adds lean mass and burns fat like crazy, I'm just curious no biggie 5iu is solid atm.
The claim is some need more than others.
But at 5iu good hgh generics should do it.

I hear that there are several good generics ATM BUT I will not refer anyone, as I have no affiliation and don't want one with any...

I hear puretrop orange, blue top Chinese has a few good ones from serveral places,
The grey top more expensive, and media black but scarce....
So reading around I see these are claimed good.

For me 5iu works over the course of 4 months to 6 months and fat loss.... is like cheating.... if u doing the work eating good diet not perfect either great things will happen.

For more fat loose choose strong androgen binding gear the stuff u don't grow with!! Lol! Use good anabolic with your test base and hgh will do wonders.

Don't forget androgen binding dose alot for fat lose. Also be sure to offset prolactin from hgh because its real and with a 19nor be careful!!!

If u seeing fat loose at 5iu and just beating sides of lethergy and edema then stay where it's safe...
Hgh works with time and training.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So far between 3 to 5iu works well for me. Muscles feel very dense very full even on a light calorie diet (igf1 seemed to enhance the fullness)

I'm also using ostarine and proviron (200mg currently)

Damn prolactin haha I do have Cab on hand and ordered another just in case. Bc I do plan to shoot Tren base if not, then tren ace nit sure how I'll handle the base form of it. Ace was ok, acid reflex and insomnia were terrible but shit tren is a miracle compound never felt so damn strong or full. Haha

Gonna do as directed by you Mecha I never used primo but always wanted to. I love masteron such a great compound. I had decent results with var as well and personally feel anadrol was the best compound I used for recomp, I didn't see a lot of water weight, I did see size and the amdrogenic nature kept me lean. Above 100mg was a bust for me, headache was killer.

The combo rn of hgh plus t3/t4 and proviron has me feeling very good, sense of well being is very apparent. Thank god you chimed in about t3 issue, I no longer feel like my batteries dying lmao and my throat isn't sore or tight anymore. ��

Back