Halo For Her Log

Day 15- 20 mgs, split. I haven't been sleeping well, but I'm not yet ready to attribute it to H4H. I was jacked on a pre-workout Tuesday night, and last night, my dog was whiny. I got up at 1:30 to let him out to pee. I'm not used to not sleeping soundly all night, and I hope this trend doesn't continue.

Weight is back up in the 113 range, which actually makes me feel pretty good. I've got my head around this building thing now. I feel like my legs and glutes are really coming along.

Tuesday night's workout:

Uni Kneeling leg curls: 60 lbs
Leg press: 200 lbs (up 20 lbs from last week)
Walking lunges: 3 x 30 with 70 lbs
Leg extensions: 120 lbs
Seated calves: 45 lbs

I had read about there being a risk of thinning hair, etc with supps like this (though I realize H4H is very mild). However, I seem to be experiencing the opposite. I feel like my hair is thicker and growing more quickly. Maybe it's from the ACS...maybe it's my imagination because I'm trying to grow my hair out. Just thought I'd put that out there...

You're getting some real nice strength gains the Halo. They're pretty much on par with gains my wife is seeing with var. Halo is a whole lot cheaper than Var too, plus I could use up what she's got left over if she tries Halo! LOL

You're getting some real nice strength gains the Halo. They're pretty much on par with gains my wife is seeing with var. Halo is a whole lot cheaper than Var too, plus I could use up what she's got left over if she tries Halo! LOL

Then it sounds to me like you need to talk her into Halo! ;) Good to know that H4H is comparable. Thanks.

Day 17- 20 mgs: 10 mgs morning and night. No side effects that I've noticed.

I've taken a few days off from the gym, though I have done some cardio. I've been tired. Slept better last night. Planning to hit the weights tonight for some back and abs.

Day 17- 20 mgs: 10 mgs morning and night. No side effects that I've noticed.

I've taken a few days off from the gym, though I have done some cardio. I've been tired. Slept better last night. Planning to hit the weights tonight for some back and abs.

Try taking both pills in the am. It will mess with your sleep from what I've been reading more about it.

Try taking both pills in the am. It will mess with your sleep from what I've been reading more about it.

It seems like it was a short lived thing, probably not related (yet) to the H4H. I've slept very well the last few nights, even taking one about 7 PM. I will keep your suggestion in mind, though, if it becomes an issue again. Thanks!

Day 21- 20 mgs, split. Still no side effects that I attribute to the H4H. I get a scratchy throat occasionally, but it always goes away.

Last night was shoulders and calves. I didn't increase any of my weights on shoulders, but Arnolds were somewhat easier this week with the same weight. I went up 20 lbs on my standing calf raises.

Fat loss: My back is noticeably leaner, but I don't think my abs are tightening up like they did in prep. Of course, my diet hasn't been "on" either, so considering I've been eating whatever, I'm happy to see more definition in my arms and back. Weight was up to almost 115 a couple days ago, but I'm back at about 113 again today. I figure a 2 lb swing is probably water.

My husband noticed that my hair was shinier. The ACS has 100mg co-q10 in it, so that must be doing it. Maybe I'll stay on it even after the H4H cycle is done.

Day 23- no changes to dose. No trips to the gym either. :( We leave for vacation tomorrow morning, so I hope to have more time in the gym while we're there. I'll update when I get back next week.

Buffalo, in the other thread, you mentioned your wife's bras no longer fit after she ran H4H. I assumed you meant that she'd lost fat or maybe that her band size had gone up with the added muscle. Well, I've had to go up a band size, but I had NO IDEA my boobs were gonna grow with this stuff. I'm not complaining, but it's a surprise for sure.

Bobbieclaire I'm am an expert in side effects and I'd like to see a picture of said enlargement of said bodypart?.. Ok i
really wanted to say you have a great log and have a good vacation and don't forget to bring jack D with you... Lol..

Day 23- no changes to dose. No trips to the gym either. :( We leave for vacation tomorrow morning, so I hope to have more time in the gym while we're there. I'll update when I get back next week.

Buffalo, in the other thread, you mentioned your wife's bras no longer fit after she ran H4H. I assumed you meant that she'd lost fat or maybe that her band size had gone up with the added muscle. Well, I've had to go up a band size, but I had NO IDEA my boobs were gonna grow with this stuff. I'm not complaining, but it's a surprise for sure.

my gf is gonna like this side effect but be mad at me cause i told her no sides to worry about other than being excessively horny

Bobbieclaire I'm am an expert in side effects and I'd like to see a picture of said enlargement of said bodypart?.. Ok i
really wanted to say you have a great log and have a good vacation and don't forget to bring jack D with you... Lol..

:D Maybe I should just do boob progress shots?

Thanks. I've concocted a scheme to smuggle Jack D aboard. Shhhh. ;)

my gf is gonna like this side effect but be mad at me cause i told her no sides to worry about other than being excessively horny

Ha ha. Excessively horny and big boobs? Can't ask for better sides than that, as long as you aren't living far away....

She lost her cup size and and had to adjust her clamp to the inner snap to make it tighter. She ran it with a thermo so she was not only gaining muscle fast but leaned out. She is a 34D and and I wouldn't doubt if she dropped to a larger B cup while she was on it. She is natural though.

DAMN girl! Boobs are growing too....thats awesome! Never a bad side for females in my book!! :)

Cindee is going to run another cycle next week. She just started loading her liver support today.

my girl is bloated this week...her visitor is here, but she also has been eating too much protein for a few days...she's only supposed to be around 150g/day and the last few she's been close to 200g each day...after this week she'll drop the bloat i'm sure...

Hey girl! i just joined this site and saw your log. Its great that you are liking the Halo for her and that you are not having any sides or big weight gain. Im glad you jumped it to 2 a day. smart idea.

sounds like you have kept an awesome log! great stuff!

Last edited:
She lost her cup size and and had to adjust her clamp to the inner snap to make it tighter. She ran it with a thermo so she was not only gaining muscle fast but leaned out. She is a 34D and and I wouldn't doubt if she dropped to a larger B cup while she was on it. She is natural though.

That's what I was thinking probably happened. Maybe mine was the opposite because I wasn't really dieting and not running a thermo. I think I will next cycle.

DAMN girl! Boobs are growing too....thats awesome! Never a bad side for females in my book!! :)

Nope. Boobs and brains always work for us. ;)

Cindee is going to run another cycle next week. She just started loading her liver support today.

Keep me updated, please.

my girl is bloated this week...her visitor is here, but she also has been eating too much protein for a few days...she's only supposed to be around 150g/day and the last few she's been close to 200g each day...after this week she'll drop the bloat i'm sure...

The balancing is tough. Carbs seem to make me bloat, as does dairy, but I'm allergic to it.

Hey girl! i just joined this site and saw your log. Its great that you are liking the Halo for her and that you are not having any sides or big weight gain. Im glad you jumped it to 2 a day. smart idea.

sounds like you have kept an awesome log! great stuff!

Hi, Jilly. I'm relatively new here myself. I watched your H4H backstage video several times prior to ordering. Thanks for dropping in.

Update time:

We left for vacation on day 24 (Saturday). I took my usual AM dose that morning. My boobs were really tender, and I ended up skipping the evening dose. I decided to cut it to 10mg until that resolved, but on Monday, I really felt like 10mg was a waste. So day 26 was my last this cycle.

Auntie Flo returned that Friday, so the extra tenderness may have been a combination of her pending arrival and the H4H. Perhaps I was a little hasty, but dang, they hurt.

Also, a side effect I realized in retrospect: some acne on my shoulders. I had noticed it around 2 weeks in, but thought maybe it was from sweat or something. But within a few days of ending the cycle, the acne resolved. It won't be something that keeps me from running Halo for Her again, though. If it were on my face, I might be more leery.

I will probably run another cycle in a couple months, when I'm able to eat cleaner and hit the gym more consistently. I've registered for a 5k in October, so I'll be running regularly anyway.

Thanks to everyone who's following along and has provided feedback and encouragement. I'll log the next cycle, too.

Back