Update: it wasn't eq or test or anything like that as I wound up being rushed to
ER and had surgery on my left kidney , so that's why I was so sluggish at first and posted this , and not long afte it got to the point I had to go to emergency room and had various issues with kidney , and need two more surgeries , both through my back muscles to get to kidney , so not looking forward to it!
Sorry to hear this bro! Hope it all goes well.

Wow, i was just looking through threads for info in this. I started EQ about 2 weeks ago, along with some drol test, and tren. Ive only ran EQ once but mever had this happen.
I was sure it was a high hematicrit (policythemia) for myself. I was feeling like total dig shit for abiut a week. Training was brutal. A set of 10 - 15 reps would have me laid out, i just couldn't recover. I haven't had bloods yet but im sure the problem is that my damn blood is like molasses. Im giving double reds reds week either way.
I did stop the adrol and also the EQ until i give blood.
Now i read the last part about the kidney issue. Are you sure they werent related. High hematicrit is not so good gor the kidneys either. Couldve added fuel to the fire i think. I hope i dont have a kidney issue. Were your kidneys bothering you at all?
Im finally starting to feel a bit better but now i have a sinus infection. So who knows.
I think a lot of guys feel like shit on anadrol because of the syrong impact it has on your RBC's. Any thoughts anyone?

Sent from a place you don't know.

Update: it wasn't eq or test or anything like that as I wound up being rushed to
ER and had surgery on my left kidney , so that's why I was so sluggish at first and posted this , and not long afte it got to the point I had to go to emergency room and had various issues with kidney , and need two more surgeries , both through my back muscles to get to kidney , so not looking forward to it!
Damn brother I'm glad u got it taken care of u and your family will be in my prayers brother

Wow, i was just looking through threads for info in this. I started EQ about 2 weeks ago, along with some drol test, and tren. Ive only ran EQ once but mever had this happen.
I was sure it was a high hematicrit (policythemia) for myself. I was feeling like total dig shit for abiut a week. Training was brutal. A set of 10 - 15 reps would have me laid out, i just couldn't recover. I haven't had bloods yet but im sure the problem is that my damn blood is like molasses. Im giving double reds reds week either way.
I did stop the adrol and also the EQ until i give blood.
Now i read the last part about the kidney issue. Are you sure they werent related. High hematicrit is not so good gor the kidneys either. Couldve added fuel to the fire i think. I hope i dont have a kidney issue. Were your kidneys bothering you at all?
Im finally starting to feel a bit better but now i have a sinus infection. So who knows.
I think a lot of guys feel like shit on anadrol because of the syrong impact it has on your RBC's. Any thoughts anyone?

Sent from a place you don't know.

no the equipoise had zero to do with my kidney problem,

Kidney stones maybe?

That can play a role in your feeling like you did. The EQ, im sure didn't help by raising the RBC count and not enough white to immediately notice the true impact of some sort of infection or something wrong. Keep us posted brotha, hope your doing better..

I was going to chime in and say I've never felt that on EQ, but then came across this as I read further. Sorry to hear my man, I hope that they are minimally invasive as much as possible and that you could recover well and quickly. Wish you all the best.

I was going to chime in and say I've never felt that on EQ, but then came across this as I read further. Sorry to hear my man, I hope that they are minimally invasive as much as possible and that you could recover well and quickly. Wish you all the best.

Thnx daddio! and welcome to MuscleChemistry! You in avatar?? Looking good if it is!

Back