how many shits do you take a day?

My girlfriend actually gets mad that I'm in the bathroom so often... now that I think about it, its definately more than 5. 3 of which are usually toilet pluggers.

Lately it's only been 2 times a day which has been freaking me out big time ... it's usually 4 times a day.. morning/mid-morning/pre-dinner/pre-bed... NOW it's morning and pre-dinner,,, ahhhh what do i do!??! lol..

why are we talking about shitting anyways?? lol

pop some painkillers: you'll go a week without shitting!
That's a big no shitter right there!! (Pun intended again) When I had my kidney surgery, I was on perks and vics, and they had to give me another pill to take to unplug the works. I went days and days without cutting mud. After 3 or 4 days, I started to be afraid to do it. I just knew it was going to be like shitting out a baby hippo... or at least feel like it was a baby hippo.

yea buddy, try a healthy diet of at least 4-5 80mg OCs daily and you'll be good to go for a while. Not so much as a fart regardless of what your eating!

That's a big no shitter right there!! (Pun intended again) When I had my kidney surgery, I was on perks and vics, and they had to give me another pill to take to unplug the works. I went days and days without cutting mud. After 3 or 4 days, I started to be afraid to do it. I just knew it was going to be like shitting out a baby hippo... or at least feel like it was a baby hippo.

lmao a baby hippo, where the fuck do u come up with shit like a baby hippo,lol,

Back