So I found a thread kind of old from mesorx; looks to be on point basically saying take HCG while on cycle is the best way to go. The guy was basically explaining that if you take it near the end or say before PCT; a hefty hefty dose is needed and maybe that won't even jump start your balls back to 100%. Looking at how all this new info(well new to me) is coming out every1 is saying to ditch the clomid/nolva and just run hcg while on cycle and once your done with your cycle shoot triptamorelin and then your good to go. Here is the thread though https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hcg-during-a-cycle.134314657/; also Jerry Ward and this dude Spartan made a vid that goes in the lines of what I am saying https://www.anabolicsteroidsunleashed.com/post-cycle-therapy-unleashed---the-truth.html. Would like to see what yall think of it?

We’ve been preaching that for the last few years or so, minus the triptamorelin

We’ve been preaching that for the last few years or so, minus the triptamorelin
Agreed!!! Minus the Triptorelin!!!
Hcg during cycle and let get out system preventing neg feedback 3 to 4 weeks before pct!!
This is a fact of suppression with hcg in the case of coming off gear and doing pct!!
Yes hcg can benifit stimulation of testes with Clomid in treating low testosterone, BUT for coming back pct route NO HCG in pct or 3-4 weeks before.

Best way put is on cycle hcg will keep batteries in truck on a low charge while parked in garage while we using our biggef truck!!!

Keep things working, so they never come to complete hault!!! But hcg is a false signal mimicking LH And FSH but our body thinks it's LH and causes suppression thru neg feedback.

In pct Nolva and Clomid are used to stimulate LH and FSH production.
The area that needs to recover is LH and FSH so our testes makes test. Hcg makes our testes make test but it shut down our natural signal of LH and FSH.

It's that simple if HCG was the answer then it would be gold standard of TRT before testosterone, even though it still is an option before testosterone.

But not for PCT!! Very important with new studies and info.
I ellabareted for those who can benifit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So basically running typical 250-500 mg 2x on HCG while on cycle then after ur done continue on with PCT with Nolva and Clomid. Thing is why is Nolva/Clomid needed together when they almost work the same properties?

Tamoxifen, a related antiestrogen, comparable to Clomid in terms of its ability to compete with E2 for pituitary estrogen receptors, was without effect on the GnRH-stimulated LH release at a concentration of 10(-7) M. Furthermore, tamoxifen, unlike Clomid, caused an apparent but not statistically significant inhibition of the sensitizing effect of E2 on the GnRH-stimulated release of LH. Our findings suggest that Clomid and its Enclomid isomer, unlike tamoxifen, exert a direct estrogenic rather than an antiestrogenic effect on cultured pituitary cells by enhancing the GnRH-stimulated release of gonadotropin.

Seems to me that running Clomid would be fine; and using Nolva or say arimidex would be fine to use on cycle if u are more prone to getting gyno running HCG and gear together. Another thing why do you guys not really like Triptorelin?

Yeah but that seems to me that Triptorelin in high doses will do that because yes I know its used for male castration for sex offenders. But a 100 mcg dose to refire everything?

Yeah but that seems to me that Triptorelin in high doses will do that because yes I know its used for male castration for sex offenders. But a 100 mcg dose to refire everything?
I have read about it used in desperate attempts to restart like after being on TRT for years and trying to restart.
But really not enough data only some bioscience incidences.
I wouldn't try it.
I will look for article on it, but if it were me I would use things proven more safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

<h2>How To Use HCG with Testosterone</h2>

<iframe width="400" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0uXoBb6mkys" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Hi there. Great info here but definitely would like to make sure this would be ok. I have 5000iu HCG and 10ml vial. 30ml biostatic water. Going to mix 10ml so should put me at 500iu per ml. Using 3cc 23 gauge 1.5” pins for both Test E and HCG. So I would need to do .5cc for 250iu of HCG a dose to be used twice a week correct? Also from reading what’s best I should do this.

Wk 1-10 250/250mg Test E and HCG
Wk 11-12 250/250mg Test E
Wk 14-16 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Wk 17-18 Nolvadex 20mg Per day.

I also have arimadex for AI if needed.

Bumping sticky for the latest member question in our TRAINING OVER 40 FORUM

One of the MOST IMPORTANT things you can do when running a steroid cycle is to run HCG alongside cycle! I can NOT stress this enough for you younger guys!

Maximizing Gains and Restoring Exogenous Testosterone: The Benefits of Using HCG During a Steroid Cycle

Maximizing Gains and Restoring Exogenous Testosterone: The Benefits of Using HCG During a Steroid Cycle

Using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a steroid cycle has become a popular practice among bodybuilders and athletes. HCG serves as a valuable tool to maximize gains, mitigate side effects, and restore natural testosterone production. In this article, we will delve into the benefits of incorporating HCG into your steroid cycle, discuss appropriate dosages and durations, and provide guidance on how to administer HCG shots effectively.

Why Use HCG during a Steroid Cycle?
Anabolic steroid usage suppresses the body's natural testosterone production. This suppression can lead to undesirable side effects such as testicular atrophy, decreased libido, and potential long-term hormonal imbalances. HCG helps prevent these issues by mimicking luteinizing hormone (LH), which signals the testes to produce testosterone.

Dosages and Durations:
The optimal dosage and duration of HCG usage during a steroid cycle can vary depending on the individual and the specific steroid protocol being followed. However, a commonly recommended guideline is to administer HCG at a dosage of 250-500 IU two to three times per week.

Many individuals start using HCG around the third or fourth week of their steroid cycle and continue until the end of the cycle. It's important to note that prolonged HCG usage can desensitize the Leydig cells in the testes, diminishing its effectiveness. Therefore, a typical duration for HCG usage is 4-6 weeks.

Administering HCG Shots:
To administer HCG shots, you will need the following items:
1. HCG vial: Ensure it is properly stored and refrigerated to maintain potency.
2. Insulin syringe: A 1cc (1ml) syringe with a fine gauge needle (29-31G) is ideal for subcutaneous injections.
3. Alcohol swabs: Use these to clean the injection site and maintain proper hygiene.

The steps to administer HCG shots are as follows:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly.
2. Take the HCG vial out of the refrigerator and allow it to reach room temperature.
3. Clean the top of the vial with an alcohol swab.
4. Draw air into the syringe equal to the amount of HCG you intend to withdraw.
5. Inject the air into the vial.
6. Invert the vial and slowly withdraw the desired amount of HCG.
7. Tap the syringe gently to remove any air bubbles.
8. Clean the injection site with an alcohol swab.
9. Pinch the skin and insert the needle at a 45-degree angle.
10. Inject the HCG slowly and steadily.
11. Withdraw the needle, apply gentle pressure to the injection site, and discard the syringe in a sharps container.

Conclusion:
Incorporating HCG into your steroid cycle can offer significant benefits in terms of maximizing gains and restoring exogenous testosterone levels. By following appropriate dosages, durations, and administering HCG shots correctly, you can minimize side effects, maintain testicular function, and support a smoother post-cycle recovery. Remember to consult with a healthcare professional or a knowledgeable expert to ensure that HCG usage aligns with your individual needs and circumstances.

Understanding HCG in Bodybuilding: Maximizing Benefits During and Post Steroid Cycles

Introduction
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has become a crucial component in the bodybuilding community, especially among those using anabolic steroids. This hormone, known for its unique properties, plays a vital role during and after steroid cycles. This article delves into the use of HCG in bodybuilding, highlighting its benefits and best practices for incorporation into steroid cycles.

What is HCG?
HCG is a hormone produced during pregnancy but has found a unique place in bodybuilding. It mimics the Luteinizing Hormone (LH), which is crucial for maintaining testicular size and functionality during a steroid cycle and aids in recovery post-cycle.

HCG During Steroid Cycles
Integrating HCG into a steroid cycle can help maintain testicular size and function, which might be compromised due to the external administration of steroids. The typical dosage ranges from 250 to 500 IU, administered two to three times a week, depending on the individual's specific steroid cycle.

The Role of HCG in Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
Post Cycle Therapy is critical for restoring the body’s natural testosterone production after a steroid cycle. HCG, used before the start of PCT, can dramatically enhance the recovery process by stimulating the testes to produce testosterone naturally.

Best Practices for HCG Use in Bodybuilding

Dosage and Timing: Understanding the correct dosage and timing of HCG is crucial. Overuse or incorrect timing can lead to counterproductive results.
Combining with Other PCT Medications: Often, HCG is used in conjunction with other PCT medications like Clomid or Nolvadex for optimal recovery.
Monitoring Side Effects: While HCG is beneficial, monitoring for potential side effects is essential.
HCG Benefits in Bodybuilding
The primary benefits of HCG in bodybuilding include:

Maintaining testicular size and function during steroid cycles
Enhancing natural testosterone recovery post-cycle
Potentially improving fertility affected by long-term steroid use
Conclusion
HCG has emerged as a pivotal element in the strategic planning of steroid cycles and post-cycle recovery in bodybuilding. Its proper use can lead to more effective cycles, better results, and a smoother recovery process, ensuring that athletes achieve their bodybuilding goals while maintaining their health and hormonal balance.

file-YwXtFCk2vy66FThYUGLdx1O3

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG in bodybuilding, anabolic steroids, HCG steroid cycles, post-cycle therapy, HCG dosage, testosterone recovery, PCT with HCG, HCG benefits, steroid cycle recovery, maintaining testicular function, HCG and testosterone, natural testosterone production, bodybuilding hormones, HCG injections, steroid cycle planning, HCG for athletes, hormonal balance in bodybuilding, effective steroid cycling, HCG side effects, HCG and fertility, HCG for muscle growth, anabolic steroid support, HCG and LH mimic, Clomid and HCG, Nolvadex and HCG, HCG post-steroid cycle, testosterone enhancement, HCG therapy in bodybuilding, safe steroid use, bodybuilding supplements, HCG in sports, enhancing steroid cycles, HCG for bodybuilders, bodybuilding recovery, testicular atrophy prevention, optimizing steroid cycles, HCG for PCT, steroid cycle enhancement, health in bodybuilding, steroid use and HCG, muscle building hormones, HCG and gym training, steroid cycle guidelines, HCG for fitness, athletic performance enhancement, HCG and weight training, advanced bodybuilding techniques, HCG cycle tips.

Back