Intro: Bova (St. Louis, MO area)

BovaJP

Hello all, I just recently (few weeks) joined this forum. I am on a few others and just discovered this one. Seems like there is a lot of activity in here, which is great! I joined to learn about "muscle chemistry", as I have been working out for a long time. I am a female and love to lift weights. I go heavy too. My goals are to enter a competition within about a year, that has been a goal of mine for a long time, but I never seriously pursued. I attempted at one time in my life but then other things exploded in my life and I let this goal go. Not again!

I will be hangin out in the female forums probably trying to gain knowledge through everyone else experiences. Knowing that all bodies are different and process things differently.

Thank you ahead of time in answering questions that I might post that have been asked before. Probably because I don't search well and give up on searching and just easier to post lol.

In addition, if anyone is in the St. Louis, MO area, I would be interested in having a discussion with you about working out. PM me about that.
(hope this was OK to post?)

Have a good one!

Welcome to MuscleChemistry!! We're happy to have you here with us. I've trolled other sites for years, but made MC my home! Feel free to post away.....

Austin

Welcome aboard! This is an amazing forum filled with a ton great knowledge & great people. Enjoy your stay! :thumbup:

tap'n

Back