Just a few pics

Right on brother!!! Hammered it out!!
I am coming in around 192 at 5'8" on my cuts.. where are u at???
We always were close in cut size

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks brother!! Stage weight there was 189.6 at 5'9".

I start prep again in 3 weeks... damn this bulk wasn't long enough.

Thanks brother!! Stage weight there was 189.6 at 5'9".

I start prep again in 3 weeks... damn this bulk wasn't long enough.
Keep it up, u have came along way since that shoulder injury time off a couple years ago!!!

Well it's been a while since I've been on. Between 2 shows, having to move, and some family situations, I'm back. I have a new phone, too, so let's see if it will let me post pics up here.
Glad u back, life and issues are real with all of us!!!

Keep it up, u have came along way since that shoulder injury time off a couple years ago!!!

Thanks brother!!
I've convinced my coach to let me ride this bulk out until Jan 1. Although, I think he's going to make me pay for it. LOL

Been a while since I've been on, and soon I'll be back. Starting a prep soon, just one more life event to complete... 2 months to go!

Ok, I'm back. I'll have to get some current pics up, to show how far I've fallen. Another shoulder surgery down, and the doc taking a little deltoid out due to a nasty infection, I'm over this dad bod. Time to get back in shape and get my Beach body back, at the very least. I love 5 minutes from the beach, and can't even go, because I'm afraid of being pushed into the water because people think I beached myself. Lol

Back