Live! UFC 287 Press Conference Video!

Muscle Insider

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will hold a special pre-fight press conference today (Thurs., April 6, 2023), LIVE at 5 p.m. ET featuring the top stars from the upcoming UFC 287 pay-per-view (PPV) fight card. UFC 287, which takes place this Sat. night (April 8) at Miami-Dade Arena in Miami, Fla., will be headlined by the middleweight title fight pitting reigning 185-pound kingpin Alex Pereira against longtime kickboxing rival Israel Adesanya, a five-round championship rematch that follows the welterweight contest between 170-pound gladiators (and “Sunshine State” residents) Gilbert Burns and Jorge Masvidal.

“I believe that me beating him this Saturday, I will never face him again,” Pereira said during the UFC 287 media day (watch it here). “I do know how to beat him. I know how he fights. I know how he works, so I do know how to beat him.”
“For me, this fight, I feel like the underdog,” Adesanya countered. “I feel like everyone is counting me out. I feel like because of the result of the last fight, goldfish memory. They forgot what I’ve done in this game. It’s time to remind people how great I am.”
We’ll find out (one way or the other) this weekend in Miami.

Remember that MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC 287 fight card RIGHT HERE, starting with the early ESPN+ “Prelims” matches online, which are scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. ET, then the remaining undercard on ESPN/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET, before the PPV main card start time at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV.
To check out the latest and greatest UFC 287: “Pereira vs. Adesanya 2” news and notes be sure to hit up our comprehensive event archive right here. For the updated and finalized UFC 287 fight card and PPV lineup click here.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will hold a special pre-fight press conference today (Thurs., April 6, 2023), LIVE at 5 p.m. ET featuring the top stars from the upcoming UFC 287 pay-per-view (PPV) fight card. UFC 287, which takes place this Sat. night (April 8) at Miami-Dade Arena in Miami, Fla., will be headlined by the middleweight title fight pitting reigning 185-pound kingpin Alex Pereira against longtime kickboxing rival Israel Adesanya, a five-round championship rematch that follows the welterweight contest between 170-pound gladiators (and “Sunshine State” residents) Gilbert Burns and Jorge Masvidal.

“I believe that me beating him this Saturday, I will never face him again,” Pereira said during the UFC 287 media day (watch it here). “I do know how to beat him. I know how he fights. I know how he works, so I do know how to beat him.”

“For me, this fight, I feel like the underdog,” Adesanya countered. “I feel like everyone is counting me out. I feel like because of the result of the last fight, goldfish memory. They forgot what I’ve done in this game. It’s time to remind people how great I am.”

We’ll find out (one way or the other) this weekend in Miami.

Remember that MMAmania.com will deliver LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the entire UFC 287 fight card RIGHT HERE, starting with the early ESPN+ “Prelims” matches online, which are scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. ET, then the remaining undercard on ESPN/ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET, before the PPV main card start time at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV.

To check out the latest and greatest UFC 287: “Pereira vs. Adesanya 2” news and notes be sure to hit up our comprehensive event archive right here. For the updated and finalized UFC 287 fight card and PPV lineup click here.

Click here to view the article.

Back