My neighbor is an idiot.

I work in a hospital and there everyone with a couple letters after there name thinks they are John Holmes, Warren Buffet and Mark Mcquire all in one. The egos are off the chart. When dieting comes up and it does a lot b/c a lot of sick fucks are fat, there are few that know anything. I had one of my collegues, (fancy name for friend, lol) tell me that he tells everyone to "just eat enough food that equls the size of your fist". I told him he was the worst endocrinologist ever. We began to argue. I'm not a guru by any stretch or even come close to you guys but you cant tell a 400lb, 50 year old lady that has been smoking 20+ years to Just eat this. Anyway Im rambling again, sorry

I work in a hospital and there everyone with a couple letters after there name thinks they are John Holmes, Warren Buffet and Mark Mcquire all in one. The egos are off the chart. When dieting comes up and it does a lot b/c a lot of sick fucks are fat, there are few that know anything. I had one of my collegues, (fancy name for friend, lol) tell me that he tells everyone to "just eat enough food that equls the size of your fist". I told him he was the worst endocrinologist ever. We began to argue. I'm not a guru by any stretch or even come close to you guys but you cant tell a 400lb, 50 year old lady that has been smoking 20+ years to Just eat this. Anyway Im rambling again, sorry

This is actually pretty funny

So can i just confirm, the cookie bit doesn't work?? Damn i've been putting in some hard traing with that diet in mind, i was just gonna move my diet up a few steps by having ice cream (i was gonna speed it and call it cardio)

I don't understand why people who don't know what they're talking about always feel the need to give advice on health and fitness, diet/nutrition, training, supplementation, etc. No wonder the majority of the country is obese! The stupid leading the stupid...

true that!! couple weeks ago a new trainer was hired at my gym. about a 150lbs soaking wet.i religiously watch that dude munch down snickers bars. to each their own i guess. then he approaches me one day and asked me if i needed some training tips. i said, no thanks. i think i got the hang of things. i kinda laughed out loud a bit. i shoulda asked him if he thinks i should eat a snickers bar every time i walk in the gym. wish i could though. love me some snickers

Back