New Cell Phone...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I've got the Galaxy S3 right now and my girl has the iphone 4 and we're finally able to upgrade. She's already determined that she's getting the iphone 5s, but I'm torn as to what I want. I've been considering the HTC One, the Moto X and the Galaxy S4. Does anyone have any opinions or reviews on any of these phones?

I've got the Galaxy S3 right now and my girl has the iphone 4 and we're finally able to upgrade. She's already determined that she's getting the iphone 5s, but I'm torn as to what I want. I've been considering the HTC One, the Moto X and the Galaxy S4. Does anyone have any opinions or reviews on any of these phones?
if you liked the galaxy s3 then go with the s4. i got the htc one because it was a better deal but i liked the s4 the same

I cannot add on anything but an iPhone. I've had one since the day they came out. Unless Apple sends me direct death threats I doubt I will change phone platforms. I currently have a 5s and its been great. No issues at all.

I have the galaxy s3 and love it. I have heard a lot of people around here complain that the s4 isn't as good as the s3. If I could upgrade I would have to try the iphone 5s my wife just got one and loves it.

my wife just got the new 5s and she loves it! I still have the iPhone 4s but I'm considering a Galaxy just cause i think i would like the bigger screen. Though the 5s does have a bigger screen then the 4s. I will probably keep my iPhone though since my contracts so fucking old I'm grandfathered in for a ton of free shit, and I've never had any issues with the iPhones, I have loved every iPhone I've had and I've had them all, i just wish they would make them a tad bit bigger,

the thing i dont like about the iphone well apple for that matter is their incompatability with other companies, i think companies like samsung etc. are better in the fact that you dont have to have an apple this or that for everything to work

plus they overvalue their shit way too much, imo

the thing i dont like about the iphone well apple for that matter is their incompatability with other companies, i think companies like samsung etc. are better in the fact that you dont have to have an apple this or that for everything to work

plus they overvalue their shit way too much, imo

I guess thats why they're a 500 billion dollar company lol, and what is not compatible with apple??

I probably should've added that I stream a lot of stuff from my phone to my TV (movies, PPV, music.....) so the iphone is no good for me. I hate how you have to pay for everything with the iphone also. I like Apple in general, but as far as what I use my phone for, an iphone would not be the best fit. I download a lot of movies and stream them to my TV. I haven't paid for a new movie in years. I just download them on my phone and then shoot it over to the TV, it's a great way to watch new movies without having to pay to go to the movies haha

I have the I phone 5 I've had mine for little over a year ive had a few issues with it locking up and shutting off and then it will only come back on when it feels like it. Its my businees phone so i dont pay for it but if i had to buy one it would be a samsung or motorola. My service is through verizon which sucks where i live. Also dont like internal memory on the 5 would rather have the memory card in case i have things i dont want someone to see. I would say for business use its alot i can do with it also if its real cold it wont read your finger on the touch screen by that I mean 32 or below which is not that cold

Another thing that I dislike about the iPhones is that you can't remove/replace the battery. When I'm at work, I'm not near a cigarette lighter or an outlet for hours on end so when my phone dies, I just throw in a spare battery and I'm good to go. If I had an iPhone, that wouldn't work so I guess that's another reason I'm so against me personally getting an iPhone even though I know the battery life is MUCH better with them

I've had an iPhone since the first one and I've never had a problem where I could not charge it either in my car or at a computer wherever I worked. They do make phone cases that are backup batteries for the iPhone if you need two plus days of a charge. They increase the size but its a means to an end.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I should add that other companies making a replaceable battery gives them an excuse to skimp on the battery in the phones just so they can sell you a second one and then list it as an added benefit of the phone.

I've had an iPhone since the first one and I've never had a problem where I could not charge it either in my car or at a computer wherever I worked. They do make phone cases that are backup batteries for the iPhone if you need two plus days of a charge. They increase the size but its a means to an end.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I should add that other companies making a replaceable battery gives them an excuse to skimp on the battery in the phones just so they can sell you a second one and then list it as an added benefit of the phone.

I forgot about those cases for the iPhone. With my job I could be out away from a way to charge a phone for 12 hours at a time and I like to listen to Pandora so the battery life is important. I just buy replacement batteries on eBay. They're cheap and get to a point where they won't hold a charge after a few months, but for $20 for 3 batteries, it's worth it because I get my money's worth

personally im pissed my wife traded our androids for iphones i dont like the one button control go with the android

I forgot about those cases for the iPhone. With my job I could be out away from a way to charge a phone for 12 hours at a time and I like to listen to Pandora so the battery life is important. I just buy replacement batteries on eBay. They're cheap and get to a point where they won't hold a charge after a few months, but for $20 for 3 batteries, it's worth it because I get my money's worth

maybe i missed something but I've never seen a place to put a battery into an iPhone?

Back