New LandmarkChem Review

DsgrntldBarbell

I did a review of LMC back in October but couldn't elaborate further because I had yet to use the product so I thought I would post another after having tried it.

A couple quick notes regarding LMC:

*I have ordered roughly half a dozen times with them over the past couple of months, since about August/October. Every single order I have received has taken about a week and a half to arrive. The product has always been shipped discretely, vacuum sealed with the appropriate manifest so as not to give away its actual contents.

*In all of my preparations I use GSO which explains why even my test has a darker color. I use a .22um filter in all of them. I know some guys prefer cottonseed or other oils. I am partial to GSO.

*Thus far I have ordered the following: Test E, Tren E and orals (dbol and winstrol). All of the products have been great so far but I would like to say that I have taken many cycles of Tren E from a variety of different sources and LCM Tren has given me night sweats, vivid nightmares and insomnia at as little as 1cc. 3 other experienced users are on it and all of them across the board have attested to a similar experience. One guy is bulking and two guys are cutting currently.I dosed the product at 200mg/ml. In any event, its strong stuff.

***This is just my experience with them. Communication with my rep has been top notch. The more you buy, the better kick backs you receive from the company, etc. They run specials now and again. Everyone here is partial to their own company. I understand that. I read up on LMC but as with any company out there, there will always be good and bad reviews. Thats the nature of the internet. The only way you know is if you try it. I took the leap and tried it and based upon my experience with other companies, LMC is right up there with the best of them. Take it for what its worth. If you have any other questions just PM me and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

200g of Test E.
attachment.php

Tren Enanthate.
attachment.php

Next batch of tren I square away I will take a picture of the raw powder for you guys to have a look. This morning I was getting some things taken care of so I snapped the two posted above.

Attachments

• TE.jpg
    TE.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 43
  • TE3.jpg
    TE3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 42
Back