New to the site

Helix

Hi all... Just signed up here, very cool site, looking forward to being around more often learning more and lending personal experience where I can..

Although I'm new here, I'm not a "noob" to the industry.. Been in the game for 10 years, have actively been competing as an amateur for a little over three years now. Have had a lot of ups and downs over the years but overall it was worth every bit of knowledge that I gained up to this point...

Helix

Welcome to MC Bro! Should find that everyone's quite knowledgeable & all aiming for the same thing, being the best version of themselves. There's a few competitors on here who's brains you can pick & some credits u can earn, by being active w/in the forum, credits u can redeem for free supplements from the MC store. (Added benefit) Welcome again, ~GA

welcome,

be sure to share any thoughts or comments you have and start a new thread, so many people join and fade into obscurity.

Welcome to MC!! We're all pretty good folk here. Please feel free to share any experience you have with us. And, feel free to ask any questions you want brother...

Back