NukNuk

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Anyone seen or heard from the guy. Its seems like a lot of the guys I used to see on here are slowly disappearing

he like many others I'm sure took a break from bodybuilding, i do believe csuperman said he is just concentrating on work/job and taking a break from competing. Same thing happened with chris250 though i think he resurfaced after a while. I can't tell ya how many regulars I've seen come and go over the last 14 years,lol, its the nature of the beast I guess!

whenever i take a break from the boards it's because i'm falling off the wagon or doing bad things...

yea i miss nuknuk its funny my middle son asked about him the other day its his way of saying im not the big bad ass i think i am lol

And where is big n wv? I miss his avatar

I'm back brother, hadn't had internet at my new house. They were supposed to be here yesterday, but then God decided to sprinkle a cocaine like substance all over the fucking place here and make it cold enough to melt Satan's balls so they didn't make it until today. Before that I'd just been trying to get things moved and still make it to work so I've been tied up to say the least. I hate asking people for help (mainly because I don't want to help them when they move) so I did most of it by myself

Back