ok my comp coming up in september ?????sorry guys gurus respond only please

cycle will look like this
1 g tren e a week
1 g mast e a week
150 proviron ed
8 iu gh ed split
1g test prop a week
50 mg halo ed last four weeks
my main ? for advanced guys and psl i have never used anavar should i hit 100 mg ed for 7 weeks out even with the halo?
also will hit oral whinny at 100 mg ed last four weeks out with the halo
and dont freakout i have a brother inlaw who is a pa looking at bloods weekly for last mth of comp prep
1mg a dex ed lat four weeks
diet will be set by my coach-dietician water till the week before my aunt will be with me she is a RN also it will be iv lasix and im a puss cant pin a vessel myself this will all be EP PSL gear by the way my first comp in ten years and i will destroy the compotitiin.
2z580v8.gif
any advice should i add or up the dose on anything ? i wanna win and make psl proud for letting me rep for them diet will be superclean and not my first rodeo i have 8 wins at amature level want my procard bad if i place intop 10 i get it back prey for me brothers any advice good or bad is welcome please yall are family help me out i really wanna win for my dqad who just had a stroke for PSL {ep}for having my back for 02besohuge for getting me here for all my brothers ans sisters of iron on the many boards i have friends on so if u have suggestions good or bad lets hear em better now than never aned no disrepect people vets and gurus only please thanks love and respect you all
1%20small.gif
thank u for any help presser studmuffin DefMetalLifte akn [h=1]Powderguy, Jozifp103,[/h]

• [*=center]
    [*=center][h=6]DefMetalLifter[/h]

[*=center]
    studdmuffin much bigger
PushtodayNikon
Masher599mm
Mrbigz[h=4]Jimmyinkedup[/h][h=1]The Survivor,,
Doctor9,[/h]

charliebigspuds Stickler*freakinthegym cybrsage
eswol
if i left you out im sorry i respect everyone of ya u are all vets and gurus and underdstand my doseing so all i ask is no flames and the same respect i would show u but be hones what would u add or take away reber i have been at this 18 years and its the first time i have asked for help
stATS As of todaT 278 6'2 BF 11 % BICEPS 20 CHEST 53 WAIST 29 REAY TO ROCK AN ROLL HAVE TO WIN FOR MY DAD HE IS 63 CANCR SURVIVOR GOING ON 30 YEARS NOW HAD A STROKE 7 DAYS AGO I DROV 00 MILES TO SE HIM {HE KNOWS I GEARUP FIRST THING HE SAYS IS PSL DOES THE BODY GOOD? HE PLAYED PRO BALL FOR THE REDSKINSALL HE COULD SAY IS HOW PROUD HE IS OF ME FOR CHASING MY DREAM I HUG HIM TELL HIM I LOVE HIM DONT KNOW IF HE WILL MAKE IT HOME BUT I WILL WIN THIS TROPHEY FOR HIM PLEASE KEEP HIM KENNETH WAYNE FREEMAN SR IN YOUR THUOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AND ANY ADVVICE FROM MY BROTHERS TO KICK ASS IN THIS COMPPLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP THANK YALL AND GOD GOD BLESS OUR MC FAMILY THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT MY FATHER IS MY BEST FREIEND ANS WORLD TO ME BROTHERES THIS COMP IS FOR HIM

I LOVE MY DAD HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO B A MAN H DID NOT JUICE BUT WHEN HE KNEW I DID MY HOMEWORK AT 24 HE INTRODUCED ME TO A ARMY CAPTIN THAT TAUGHT ME ALL ABOUT OUR SPORT

PLEASE NO FLAMES MY DAD MADE ME A MAN GOT ME MY FIRST JOB WHEN I WAS 11 SO COULD BUY A CAR TAUGHT ME THE WAY OF IRON (WHAT WE CALLED THE GYM)I RESPECT HIM MORE THAN HE WILL

Sorry to hear about your dad bro! I will say a prayer for the both of you.
You are blessed to have a dad like that. Not all of us have had that in our lives.
Never take it for granted!

I'm no Guru, so I'll leave the advice to them, but I'm here for moral support.
I'm so jealous. I wish I had what it takes to do what you are doing.
It really takes a special breed of man. Alpha for sure!

Anyway, best of luck bro!
I'm sure you'll do great, especially with all of the help you will get from the solid guys you mentioned!

Man I wish I had more experience in competitions. The only advice I can offer is to ease up on the orals at the end. You could probably cut out the var if you're running halo. Maybe run an injectable winny to give your liver a little less to deal with.

Also, as you approach the days of competition, I'd consider switching to TNE, and then dropping the test a couple days before comp and that should shed some water off.

All the best to you and your family brother. Praying for your dad. I know you'll make him proud. You have something to work for, that extra motivation that will keep you pushing hard to win. Give it hell!

Hey bro first sorry to hear bout your dad never had a father in my life so cherish every moment with your dad!!!

I know you didnt put me down as one you wanted advice from but i would like to just give you my opinion if you dont mind.Ok all i would say is run the prop at half of what you run the tren let the tren be the base of your prep cycle i would run the prop up to ten days out then cut it out.One question is why the long ester tren an mast i would usually run both short ester again just my opinion.Yes the halo will harden you up but i would run var all the way to show,the wednesday before show i would stop all injectables just to ease any inflammation from shots

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he pulls through.

I was also wondering why the long esters for the tren and mast. Most use the short esters for those before a show. I don't know that you would need the var so much if you have the halos at that dosage. Test P, good choice, you'll probably want to stop injects like freight train said before the show. If you find that you are hanging onto water then reduce the prop. The only other thing would be to watch it and be careful with the winny since you'll be getting dried out already and the winny can make that a lot worse.

MM. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. As I have never competed, I really can't comment on your contest prep. I have read that a lot of competitors drop the test about a week out from the competition. Some guys run test prop all the way up to competiition, and run anadrol the last four weeks before the contest. I would like to see Presser chime in as he competed quite a bit back in the day. We are all pulling for you to do well in your contest bro. You are a tremendous asset to this board and a respected member of the MC family. I believe that eswol is still competing, so it would be good to get his input. too. I will be following this thread closely bro.

​Good stuff guys! Thanks for showing Mountain-Man all this support. Let's get him that WIN for his dad.

win win win Mr man...cant wait to see the pics mate, hope you will come in shredded and on parr.
good luck we are all rooting for you here by the looks of it.
im sure some of the guys will help you dial it in

Cool. Just checking in bro.
You should post progress pics for us if it's not too much trouble.

I know you got this MM. If test does you like it does me, it bloats me no matter what ester. You may want to think of lowering your prop and raiseing the mast. or tren if you can. I know you can handle alot of gear. I couldnt take anything close to those doses.

Back