Paradigm Peptides Review

Muscle Insider

Paradigm_Peptides_Review-01.jpg
Introduction

If you are someone who is very conscious about health and fitness, then I am sure, you would have heard about peptides a lot lately!

If you relate to any of the following questions, don’t worry then as I got you!

Have to look younger and enjoy a longer life span?

Want to enhance your fitness and bodybuilding regime?

Do you wish to increase your natural testosterone levels?

Or weight loss is one of your prime aspirations at the moment?

Perhaps you want to improve your overall health, such as cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems.

Luckily, the one-word answer is Peptides!

Because of the growing market size of Peptides, there are so many vendors out there claiming to sell high-quality products, it is important to choose the right one amongst them!

One such online store that has brought a Paradigm shift in the category of quality peptides is Paradigm peptides. Paradigm peptides have exponentially grown as a business in a very short span of time, and this can be proven by the fact that they have a wide variety of research compounds in their stock, and so many satisfied and returning customers.

This article is a paradigm peptides review that can help you make a decision whether to pick Paradigm peptides as your go-to peptide vendor or not!

Who Are Paradigm Peptides?

#1 Most Trusted Peptide Vendor

Paradigm PeptidesEstablished in 2014, Paradigm Peptides really focused on supplying high quality peptides, SARMs and other research products to their customers. Producing in the States, Paradigm has some mixed reviews online. The reviews on their site are all 5 star. All of them, barring a select few. This to me is a big red flag, as it’s virtually impossible to perfectly satisfy every single customer.

Offering a wide range of products, ranging from peptides, to SARMs, to CBD products as well. They also provide Lab Equipment which is a nice touch. Their UX and UI is pretty good quality, and they have quite a few payment options available.

[*]Bitcoin is a payment method[*]Very up to date blog[*]Wide variety of products[/list][*]Other companies have more peptides[*]Other companies have better reviews on Reddit[/list]

The inquisitive minds behind Paradigm peptides sensed a strong gap between the market demand for peptides and the online stores/vendors offering premium and authentic peptides. Thus, Paradigm peptides was founded in 2014 with a strong intent of revolutionizing the peptide industry.

Paradigm peptides is a fully functional company US-based company. In the initial business days, Paradigm peptides partnered with many old horses cum local US-based peptide manufacturers to source their premium peptides.

As the company grew, Paradigm peptides set up their own laboratories based out of Tennessee and expanded their logistics, such as manufacturing plants and distribution channels in the midwest.

The highly experienced team running the Paradigm peptides knows the peptides, SARMs, and the potent nootropic products inside out. With their prime focus placed on the research chemicals and their laboratory testing, Paradigm peptides claims to offer 98 to 99% purity and authenticity in the company’s products.

How Does Paradigm Peptides Work?

As a client-centered brand, Paradigm peptides spend a great deal of time on specific requirements, research chemicals, and then manufacture high-quality peptides, SARMs supplements, effective nootropics, and associated lab supplies.

They sell their products in tablet form, capsule form, injectable versions, etc.

As one of the leading retailers in the peptide business industry, they believe in meeting top quality standards. To achieve that, they usually collaborate with independent researchers as well as mega research/clinical institutions to stay up-to-date with modern research chemicals. This also ensures that all products are lab tested and purity is guaranteed.

Not only this, they are open to providing resources, such as research papers, details of clinical trials, and other specific guidelines that you may need.

Perhaps the unique selling point or USP of Paradigm peptides is the fact that they are the first and only brand to eliminate Trifluoroacetic acid or TFA from their manufactured peptides.

For those of you who don’t know what TFA is, it is one of the compounds known to cause tissue damage. It is important to note that most peptide manufacturers add that into the peptides.

One of the other minor yet significant measures adopted by Paradigm peptides is vacuum sealing the vials. This ensures that no moisture meets with their lyophilized powder.

What’s amazing is the fact that they are also open to offering you custom-based products. For example, if any peptide is not available on the Paradigm peptides website, what you can do is just request them and send them specific details. Paradigm peptides will manufacture your peptide by meeting the highest quality standards. Perhaps you will also get test reports so that you know what you are getting!

They also run a blog that will not only make your shopping experience easier but also keep you posted with the modern and contemporary knowledge/research on peptides and the associated information, such as storage methods, reconstitution ways, cycling techniques, etc.

Best Paradigm Peptides Products

So, now you know what the brand has to offer, let’s review some of the top-selling paradigm peptides products.

#1 Best Paradigm Peptides Products

Ibutamoren SARM MK677One of the highly potent yet demanding selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) that Paradigm peptides manufacture is Ibutamoren or MK677.

MK677 is a growth hormone secretagogue (GHs) that acts on the pituitary gland and upregulates the synthesis of human growth hormone (HGH) while downregulating the release of somatostatin. Research suggests that it increases your lean muscle mass and enhances your musculoskeletal system.

Note that it is a non-FDA approved SARM, and is only sold for research purposes by Paradigm peptides.

Read full MK677 Review

[*]Preserves Muscles[*]Promote Muscle Mass[*]Decrease Cortisol Production[/list][*]Headache[*]Water retention[*]Swollen extremities[*]Tingling and numbness of the extremities[*]Joint pain[/list]

#2 Best Paradigm Peptides Products

Testolone RAD140Because they have a large selection of sarm products, another top-selling SARM is Testolone or RAD-140 which is available on Paradigm peptides.

This high-quality and potent product is very close to anabolic-androgenic steroids in terms of properties but isn’t actually a steroid, so you don’t have to worry about any adverse effects.

One of the benefits offered by RAD-140 is a possible cure against osteoporosis.

Perhaps ongoing research may also replace Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with RAD-140. RAD-140 may also enhance stamina and trigger fat burn as well.

Read full RAD140 Review

[*]Increases lean muscle tissue[*]increase training energy, endurance, and speed[*]best for muscle-building effects[*]effective in fat burning[/list][*]Lacks clinical trials [*]RAD140 is a new drug that is only in the early stages of review[/list]

#3 Best Paradigm Peptides ProductsThe synthetic pentadecapeptide, also well-known as BPC-157 is famous for its wound healing properties. Clinical trials involving rats suggest that it can mitigate the severity of spinal injuries, and also enhance motor function.

Not only this, BPC-157 triggers the process of angiogenesis, which is the formation of new blood vessels so that the wound healing process is aided.

With dozens of positive reviews, BPC-157 is an extremely potent peptide that will stand on what the existing research commits.

Read full BPC157 Review

[*]Protect organs from damage caused by toxicity[*]Regenerates tissue and heals wounds[*]Helps reduce inflammation[/list][*]No human-based clinical trials are available[/list]

Clomid

If you are a bodybuilder, and you have just completed one cycle of anabolic steroids, I am sure you would know what Post cycle therapy or PCT is.

One of the highly used therapeutic compounds for PCT is Clomiphene citrate or Clomid. It helps the bodybuilder to come back on the natural track once the anabolic steroid cycle ends. It kinds of acts as a buffer for the body.

The normal duration of PCT is around 4 weeks, and the recommended dosage is 20mg to 50mg.

Other PCT compounds offered by Paradigm peptides are Tamoxifen Citrate and Rebirth.

Ordering and Shipping

Paradigm peptides’ website is highly customer-friendly and easily approachable.

Once you add the products to your cart, you will see a wide variety of payment options, such as credit card, bitcoin, and e-check. They believe in customer privacy and aim to protect the customer’s information by using the latest SSL security technology and top-notch encryption procedure.

So, usually, you can expect the orders to be shipped within 2-5 days business days after receiving payment, but the duration can vary depending on your mode of payment.

Although a flat 7.90 bucks are charged as shipping costs for USPS priority, if you wish to receive your products earlier, try out other shipping options available at checkout.

Note that Paradigm peptides deliver their products internationally as well so you can be in any corner of the world and still stack up at affordable rates!

In any case, if your shipment is damaged, they do accept returns and have refund policies but some legal terms and conditions may apply. For example, they are not responsible for any possible degradation of the product.

Last but not least, what is amazing about paradigm peptides is their customer service. They believe that customers are their biggest asset, and if you contact them, you can expect them to respond to your calls and emails ASAP!

Customer Reviews

Okay so now speaking real facts, I was blown up when I saw the customer reviews section on their website.

Their claims about customer priorities and satisfaction can be reflected in the fact that there are hundreds of positive reviews as well as a massive customer retention ratio. The customers of Paradigm peptides seem to be extremely happy as well.

Let’s dig into some of the reviews to give you hands-on knowledge.

Cameron L says,

“Processed and shipped smooth and fast! Not a problem anywhere! Definitely will use again!”

Irina K left a review saying,

“As always I’m a happy customer that keeps on returning!!!”

Mike D recommend paradigm peptides to everyone as he said,

“Great company, great service, great products. I refer everyone I know to Paradigm”

Ryan T used MK677 and said,

“Better sleep, bigger appetite, feeling fuller and stronger”

Victor J says,

“I am stacking GW-501516 with the MK677 and in 4 days can definitely feel the difference in my stamina and strength.”

Paradigm Peptides Discount Code

(Insert coupon Block)

Is Paradigm Peptides Legit?

Hmm Yes!

If I imagine myself as a customer, some of the topmost things I would see in any health/supplement brand are the purity of products, genuine customer reviews, customers retention ratio, and Paradigm peptides tick all of these boxes for sure.

I am very impressed personally with the brand, and I would definitely recommend you to buy paradigm peptides products to enhance your overall health and fitness!

Alternatives to Paradigm Peptides

While I am sure that most of you would now be vouching for Paradigm peptides as the best company, it is still important to know the other suppliers and what the company offers.

Paradigm Peptides vs Peptide Sciences

Peptide sciences take pride in synthesizing high-quality peptides using various automated and manual techniques. Peptide sciences ensure that their hierarchy is well-sorted from the manufacturing plants to logistics. They have strict quality control measures which assure that high standards are met.

Because Peptide sciences are a peptide-specific brand and don’t offer other products such as Nootropics etc like Paradigm peptides, they offer peptides in capsule form, powdered form, and some as spray versions as well.

They also offer peptide blends, IGF-1 proteins, Melanotan peptides, growth hormone secretagogues (GHS) peptides, and bioregulator and cosmetic peptides as well.

Need to mention that they have a diverse menu in the peptide category, unlike Paradigm Peptides.

With over 99% purity guaranteed and free shipping all across the US, it is safe to say that Peptide sciences can be one of your top places to buy peptides!

Paradigm Peptides vs PureRawz

If you are into the SARMS, I am sure you would have heard about the PureRawz brand. PureRawz is a US-based company that offers a wide array of products ranging from SARMs, nootropics, peptides, botanicals, to cannabis, etc.

PureRawz has been in the game for a long and understands the market well. They believe in dedicated scientific research on their products before putting them for sale. Besides, they offer a competitive price range for the products and sell only for research purposes.

With all the forms available, such as injections, tablets, capsules, powder, and sprays, they cater to all sorts of customer segments.

With so much to offer by PureRawz, visit their website to choose if it should be your go-to brand!

Skip to Section

[/i]

Click here to view the article.

Back