Pct-shop offering sales and major discounts to members who thread or post

PCT shop is awesome just received my package and jumped right on their gear and orals....communication was great and their reps are super easy to work with, you can't go wrong with their quality gear and kick ass prices and deals they're runnning.....jump on it guys

Thanks PCT

just received correction yesterday from pct. mails been a little slow, but it gets here okay. i appreciate them sending out
the right gear so quickly. glad i wasn't in the middle of needing it right away, with the way mail is,lol.
need to finish what i'm on first before i get to try it out, but if it's as good as the service, i'll be back.

can someone explain to me what a bump is, sorry for my ignorance?

just received correction yesterday from pct. mails been a little slow, but it gets here okay. i appreciate them sending out
the right gear so quickly. glad i wasn't in the middle of needing it right away, with the way mail is,lol.
need to finish what i'm on first before i get to try it out, but if it's as good as the service, i'll be back.

can someone explain to me what a bump is, sorry for my ignorance?
Just moves the thread to the top of the list of threads so people will see new and interesting threads instead of ones from 5 years ago

Just moves the thread to the top of the list of threads so people will see new and interesting threads instead of ones from 5 years ago
The word"bump" doesn't do anything itself, it's just a generic empty post. Everyone knows it has no content and is there solely to move the thread. The threads are organised chronologically by the last post. Hope my excessive explanation didn't confuse things more[emoji1]

PCT is great...got my order answer couldn't be any happier...communication was spot on and prices are great. I got the prop, tren and mastron for my pre contest gear run and hitting all three everyday for two weeks...will post a log on the results of hitting that much gear everyday.....thanks PCT big ups

PCT is great...got my order answer couldn't be any happier...communication was spot on and prices are great. I got the prop, tren and mastron for my pre contest gear run and hitting all three everyday for two weeks...will post a log on the results of hitting that much gear everyday.....thanks PCT big ups
Great news! Add some sustanon and we just about have same order. Can't go wrong with pct. I know I've said it before guys and I will keep saying it. Great quality gear at very affordable prices. And their are always some kind of discounts. Can't wait for your log brother good luck

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I really like PCT-Shop as well. If Mountan-Man vouches for someone, that is more than enough reason for me to trust them.

Back