Politics

How would you label yourself?

• Conservative

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Liberal

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Radical

• I don't do politics (This is a pussy answer and nobody better pick it!)

• Total voters
Looks like most people that take care of their bodies are conservative. Lol! I am too. I think there is no other position for a government to be ran.

100% Reagan COnservative......

Too many people got thier hands in gov't money bags right now....

Business's are on welfare.....Gov't bailouts are sick, make 'em sink or swim.....

I vote NO on Freddie Mac/Fanny Mae bailout.....

JMHO

"I ain't askin nobobody for nuthin, if I cain't get it on my own"....Charlie Daniels?

Flip

I did a personal poll at last pres. election. If someone said they were Republican
then I said I was a Democrat and visa/versa. What I found was - When I told
the Rep. I was a democrat they said "yeah, ok." And when I told a Domo I was a
Rep. I got "you dont know the facts, your a idiot, your not american" and the best
one was that I was morally bankrupt. What the hell does that mean?
I think Both dont give a shit about the people, they just want to screw the other
party. I am a union man and I am republican. That dont go over well here in Calif. LOL

mcgaret said:
I did a personal poll at last pres. election. If someone said they were Republican
then I said I was a Democrat and visa/versa. What I found was - When I told
the Rep. I was a democrat they said "yeah, ok." And when I told a Domo I was a
Rep. I got "you dont know the facts, your a idiot, your not american" and the best
one was that I was morally bankrupt. What the hell does that mean?
I think Both dont give a shit about the people, they just want to screw the other
party. I am a union man and I am republican. That dont go over well here in Calif. LOL

Tell me about it. My union brain washes all our members but our local still votes 30% republican compared to the other locals in town almost 90% democrate. I should point out that electricians are always considered the smarter of the skilled trades.. Lol! But there is no candidate that is there for the unions they just want the vote! Hell!! Bill Clinton is a god to unions but he signed NAFTA!!! The biggest threat in history ever to a union job !!!!John Kerry signed it twice as a Senator.....Now we got Barrack Hussein Obama running, that name alone is enough for me not to vote for him.... Besides his 2 years experience as a pollitician before deciding to run........ I wont get started on the abortion, gun control, gay rights, special rights for the minorities, welfare, and raising taxes !!!!!!!!

I'm conservative. Less government for me, this nation was founded as a republic. The great thing about this country is we all have the right to freedom of speech and you can voice your opinions how you wish, that is your right. More than politics I am a patriot. I know this sounds Lee Greenwood, but I can't forget the men who died who gave me these rights. Many paid the ultimate price just so we can discuss this, so above all I am an American 100%

Back