Pratik Mohite Finding Success As World’ Smallest Bodybuilder At Just Over 3 Feet Tall

Muscle Insider

Pratik Mohite has been recognized by Guinness as the shortest bodybuilder in the world.
Bodybuilding is not an easy sport to get into and not an easy lifestyle to uphold. It can be even more challenging when there are other physical setbacks. Pratik Mohite has not let this hold him back and is finding success as the World’s Smallest Bodybuilder, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
Mohite has entered over 40 bodybuilding competitions throughout his career and has won several. It took some time for the 26-year-old bodybuilder to get on stage after years of training in the gym and following a specific vegetarian diet.

“I do not have a coach but I do take advice and tips from experienced bodybuilders.”
“The equipment at the gym is manufactured for common people. Since my palms are small, I found it difficult to have a tight grip on things like dumbbells. I had to modify the equipment to suit my needs,” Pratik mohite told guinness.
Pratik Mohite begins his day with a 30-minute run before breakfast. This is followed by a two-hour gym session where he is able to sculp his physique. He also provides numerous updates for his social media accounts, which have grown significantly over time. Mohite has been able to compete many times and hopes to one day claim the titles of Mr. Asia and Mr. World. Outside of bodybuilding, he hopes to one day own his own gym.
It was not easy for Mohite growing up with his disability. With the support of his family and friends, Mohite was able to find a career path and become successful.
“My family are very happy and proud of me and my friends are very supportive and helpful.”

It took some time for Pratik Mohite to be recognized by Guinness for being the world’s shortest bodybuilder because of the pandemic. In February 2021, this dream was released.
“It was my dream to achieve a Guinness World Records title and it’s such an honor to achieve it. I’m very happy and till now, this will be my biggest achievement in my career…Getting a recognition by Guinness World Records is a great step up for me.”
Pratik Mohite continues to train and will only improve from here. He has goals, both on and off the stage, that he wants to achieve. This will be used as motivation moving forward. For now, the achievement of being recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records will be enough.
For more news and updates, follow Generation Iron on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

unnamed-34.jpg
Pratik Mohite has been recognized by Guinness as the shortest bodybuilder in the world.
Bodybuilding is not an easy sport to get into and not an easy lifestyle to uphold. It can be even more challenging when there are other physical setbacks. Pratik Mohite has not let this hold him back and is finding success as the World’s Smallest Bodybuilder, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.

Mohite has entered over 40 bodybuilding competitions throughout his career and has won several. It took some time for the 26-year-old bodybuilder to get on stage after years of training in the gym and following a specific vegetarian diet.

“I do not have a coach but I do take advice and tips from experienced bodybuilders.”

“The equipment at the gym is manufactured for common people. Since my palms are small, I found it difficult to have a tight grip on things like dumbbells. I had to modify the equipment to suit my needs,” Pratik mohite told guinness.

[/quote]
Pratik Mohite begins his day with a 30-minute run before breakfast. This is followed by a two-hour gym session where he is able to sculp his physique. He also provides numerous updates for his social media accounts, which have grown significantly over time. Mohite has been able to compete many times and hopes to one day claim the titles of Mr. Asia and Mr. World. Outside of bodybuilding, he hopes to one day own his own gym.

It was not easy for Mohite growing up with his disability. With the support of his family and friends, Mohite was able to find a career path and become successful.

“My family are very happy and proud of me and my friends are very supportive and helpful.”

[/quote]

It took some time for Pratik Mohite to be recognized by Guinness for being the world’s shortest bodybuilder because of the pandemic. In February 2021, this dream was released.

“It was my dream to achieve a Guinness World Records title and it’s such an honor to achieve it. I’m very happy and till now, this will be my biggest achievement in my career…Getting a recognition by Guinness World Records is a great step up for me.”

[/quote]
Pratik Mohite continues to train and will only improve from here. He has goals, both on and off the stage, that he wants to achieve. This will be used as motivation moving forward. For now, the achievement of being recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records will be enough.

For more news and updates, follow Generation Iron on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Click here to view the article.

Back