Pressers New Movie Review …..FOCUS with Will Smith

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The movie "Focus" is available on VUDU right now but only to Purchase to own, not rent yet. So I purchased it, and I have to give it a 4 out of 5 stars, Maybe cause there haven't been any decent movies in the last few months, so maybe it wasn't as good as I thought it was for this reason, but it is 100% worth the rental fee when it comes out on rental, however you may not wanna pay the purchase to own price right now.

Overall though a good movie i thought!!!

I saw it at the theater when it first came out and thought it was excellent. I was down in the french quarter when they shot some of the movie in New Orleans as well. I would get so freak nasty with that blonde.

I saw it at the theater when it first came out and thought it was excellent. I was down in the french quarter when they shot some of the movie in New Orleans as well. I would get so freak nasty with that blonde.

yeah her body was banging and her legs and calfs looked great in heels, but she had a Butter-Face

yeah her body was banging and her legs and calfs looked great in heels, but she had a Butter-Face

I don't really look at faces till the ass and legs have been thoroughly examined. I can deal with the butter when the legs and ass are slammin.

I don't really look at faces till the ass and legs have been thoroughly examined. I can deal with the butter when the legs and ass are slammin.

yeah I'm that way with FEET, no BS! A women can be as gorgeous as can be but she needs to have tiny sexy feet with nice deep arches, i can't be with no flat foot lmao,

Back