Private labs

teeg

So I strated a thread the other day about lab work and where to go to maybe save a buck. I did some more research and found this I have been to site havent ordered any labs from them yet( have appointment with my primary care dr today)
but seems like its legit.
The posting attached are the posting I found the female labs they seak of seems like they might be fine. They are cheap in comparision for sure but if you have the cash a full male panel for 170+ is still a good deal if I remmber correctly. They seem to cover just about any labs one would need.
Hope this helps some of you.

For anyone interested in getting your blood work done privately and not going thru your insurance or your Doctor's office this is the company to use...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=1032&category=14&searc h=#1032

N
ow there's a reason i saved it to this page...if you scroll down this page you will see the female hormone panel test is the one that is chosen. For the money that is the test you want to order it gives the widest range of tests for the best money and includes your test levels and estrogen levels....The male version of this test (which obviously has a couple of different tests for males) is like $150 to get both Test levels and Estrogen levels in the same test so the Female test is the money saver.....you simply chose which State and which lab you want to use click on that lab and when your filling out the form you indicate that your a Male and your results will come back showing the ranges for a Male. You pay for whatever tests your ordering online and then you just show up for your test with the form you printout.....No questions are asked it's private and you'll have your results online within 48 hours usually.

enjoy!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah bro you got me thinking about it too, since my insurance doesnt help out much when it comes to blood panels, I found this one for 97 bucks https://www.directlabs.com/TestDetail.aspx?testid=6

It doesn't include test or estrodiol, but it seems pretty good for the money for just a health screening. I am thinking about using them before I start my cycle.

I had my dr appointment tuesday and she said since it had been 2 years since my last physical she would order a full panel and write it up as checking cholesterol and blood levels that way my ins would cover more of it. I not sure if it will work but Ill find out soon enough.

How did it go brother? Did you get a break on the costs? Hope all the results came back great.

How did it go brother? Did you get a break on the costs? Hope all the results came back great.

waiting to hear back from doc and ins co hasnt called bitching yet so I guess no news id good news sometimes.
When I get paper copies of labs I'll post them.
Thanks for asking bro

Back