RMRP MC members only bulk sale!!!

S

strider

Rocky mountain research products Bulk spring sale!!

RMRP is overloaded with items so there will be a bulk sale! This sale is only to MC members. You must submit your member name to get these prices. This is in appreciation for the great support MC has shown us.
Send inquiry of your order to [email protected]
This is a cash and carry sale only, paypal, MO, cashiers check and cash accepted.

List:
All vials are clear glass. All are 20mm neck

10ML Sterile sealed 100 quantity $90
10ML unsealed non sterile 100 quantity $50

5ML Sterile sealed 100 quantity $70
5ML unsealed non sterile 100 quantity $45

20ML Sterile sealed 100 quantity $105
20ML unsealed non sterile 100 quantity $75

30ML Sterile sealed 100 quantity $125
30ML unsealed non sterile 100 quantity $90

**does not include shipping these cannot be shipped usps priority. UPS only drop ship** e-mail for shipping prices**

.45 Micron syringe filters
100 pack factory seal bag loose nylon membrane compat. with BA,BB,PEG 400,200 etc,prop glyc,bact water.$165 for 100 filters includes shipping. (these are good filters once opened they are considered non sterile unless done in a clean room or clean environment)

Gray Butyl stoppers fits 20mm
1000 for $225 includes shipping per 1000 (can be sent priority mail)

200 for $40 * does not include shipping on 200 packs*

Flip off 20mm caps Overstock red only!
1000 for $210 (can be sent priority)

200 for $40 *does not include shipping on 200 packs*

B-D 20ML sealed sterile syringes(no needle)
Box of 40 for $50

Tall slender 30ml vials w/screw caps (standard screw on cap not for injecting) $12 pack of 10

This sale is for a short time only to rid overstock in our supply clean room. We have to much product and not enough room. Sorry but this does not include BA,BB, or oils or any solvents.

Contact [email protected] for payment info and order amounts..remember this is for MC members only and member name must be confirmed to order with these prices!!

if we get any cheaper we give it away! This is a limited time only sale too..

for those of you who took advantage thanks alot for the great feedback, I am glad you are pleased with the quality of the products.

This sale will not last long since its a members only sale, just contact [email protected] if you need anything, this sale will not last long, take advantage my friends take advantage.!

Supra you starting your own business..? LOL
With these prices I could see that happening or just packaging goats milk for storage? lol

OK OK as some have asked , we dont need your member name from MC but you better be a member since it has only been posted here for you, If we share these prices then members here will lose out.

This sale will be removed soon, if we get rid of all the backstock then it will be cheaper prices for our supplies if not then we may have to raise prices a bit for storage and processing..I dont want to see that happen..c'mon people get it while you can and sponsor the board that charges you nothing to join and post and learn and has great products and members....Thanks MC your awesome!

Back