Sexy Jenn Pics :)

Thanks guys and gals. Wasn't trying to be disrespectful to Lil Lifter or Silk either, just like to show that FBBs are still women. Thanks ladies for being cool. Now if you girls start posting some pics on here we can really get this thing going!

Thanks guys and gals. Wasn't trying to be disrespectful to Lil Lifter or Silk either, just like to show that FBBs are still women. Thanks ladies for being cool. Now if you girls start posting some pics on here we can really get this thing going!
Ahhh yeah, like I'm really gonna post pics after all that sexiness you got goin on, LOL!! I think you're doing a good job of getting things going yourself. I'll get pics up when I can tan...this darn laser stuff, I love it but I'm over being pale! Wow, when you want to make a point Jenn you really go for it. HOT!

Great pics, Love this one below! Is it to weird that I saved it to my hard drive,lmao!

Muscle Chemistry definitely has some sexy female members. Thanks for helping us grow in that area, Jenn.

I got a new pc and am in the process of transferring all my old files and pics over. Once done I will be posting more here as well as on my profile page.

You saw this before, but I am playing with it for a site I am designing. Lost a little leg size so still gotta play with it, just trying to blur the backgrounds.

Back