sinus meds

dorian123

does anyone know of any good sinus medicine? I've tried all the OTC shit and it all sucks...

I'm tired of being stuffed up and light headed all the time

I use to have the worse allergies in the world, couldn't breath for shit, and no pills worked, only thing that worked was Afrin, but i got super addicted to that shit, and even after allergy season was over, my nose would still stuff up real bad unless i used to Afrin, so be careful with it if u use it, its OTC so maybe u tried it, but it worked great back in the day,

I have some pretty bad allergies also I the only thing that helps my is claratin D but name brand not generic shit I give it day to get into the system and seems to do the trick most the time.
Recently it been so humid and wet here that rag weed and golden rod is fucking unreal so I have to use Claratin D and Afrin adn that seems to help.

yeah why is it Name brand is always better then generic even though the pharmacists always says they're identical! I know it isn't in my head, as i have used many OTC pharmacy meds of various types, and the generic is never as good as the brand name. Odd

My wife works per deim in the pharmacy( and is a Xray tech ) at the hospitol and she says the off brands are way under dosed most of the time.
I have no proof other then what the wifie told me.

on a different topic I just received a email telling me Presser had responded to the thread. When did that start?

My wife works per deim in the pharmacy( and is a Xray tech ) at the hospitol and she says the off brands are way under dosed most of the time.
I have no proof other then what the wifie told me.

on a different topic I just received a email telling me Presser had responded to the thread. When did that start?

we didn't change anything, maybe you accidentally subscribed to this thread?? but we don't do that on our end.

and that's the excuse that they used to get the medicine that worked off the market...guess what the meth heads are still making meth

yeah I know now I have to get my Primatine Ephedrine from behind the Pharmacy counter and they now take my License and scan it, and i can only buy 2 boxes per month! I am assuming this is all due to meth heads buying up dozens of boxes to make meth, so they fucked it up for all of us who just used it normal

It is not wise to take medicines on your own. If your problem is severe, go to your nearest urgent care center for treatment.

Back