Site Enhancing Oils (synthol) - a how to guide

Synthetek.com is currently running a Christmas Sale! Check it out of you haven't already !

Tell them Presser from MuscleChemistry referred you and get a Free Thank You! Lol

floating this up for synthetek! Maybe our longest running sponsor on MuscleChemistry.com which by the way...MuscleChemistry.com is celebrating 17 years online as of the first of this month we became 17

wow!

Congratulations! One of the best bodybuilding forums on the net!

Curiosity

I've got two SG synthol vials here and there, still unused

Because I've got a concern.

For example, if I usually inject in pecs the 2.5ml of daily gear dose, just after pec training, I can't workout pec again in next 4-5days.

If Syntol stay more in the site and I'll follow a daily local oil site enanching routine for pecs, I can't workout pecs anymore, at least not before synthol dissipate.

In other words, how are workouts in bodypart during synthol enanching protocol?

Thankyou

www.Synthetek.com

Please Support those who support your community!

Synthetek is one of our longest running sponsors on MuscleChemistry.com and our nearly 19 Years o-line!

It is sponsors like this that have enabled our community to thrive since the beginning of time, online anyhow lol

Bump! Additionally our $300 deal is still running - any order with a value of $300 usd is eligible to claim an additional product of your choice FREE!

Just leave us a comment with your preferred product in the "order notes" section of the checkout page.

PS: $300 order value for 1 free product
$600 order value for 2 free products
$900 order value for 3 free products

Part of the effect long term is you stretch even split the muscle fascia allowing more growth so you lose most the size each go round but over time the use allows u to out grow your genetics

Back