So proud of myself

echo419

so I stop at the gas station and I see this guy park in the handicap spot. he pulls in fast like he's in a hurry and parks crooked. both things scream total douche' bag. doesn't help that he has a 2 tone Charger with stripes. so I'm on my way back in to tell this guy off. p.s. I hate it when people park in handicap spots that aren't. on my way in a state trooper walks out. so I say, "excuse me. this guy parked in a handicap spot and he is not....yet. could you at least give this guy a hard time? it would make my day." GSP looks back at the car and says, "Sure". so he pulls his car up next to his and gives the guy the business when he comes out.

it was awesome to finally see someone get busted for this. I see people do it all the time and they never get caught. I wait and eat my muffin while this is going down and when the GSP is leaving he gives me the "thumbs up".

#feelsgoodman
IMG_20140710_162532_zpsfuiah5nh.jpg

Nice work bro, I hate that not to mention he was probably doing like 30 mph when he pulled in the parking lot that shit bothers me more then anything, I've seen little kids almost get hit.

Nice work bro, I hate that not to mention he was probably doing like 30 mph when he pulled in the parking lot that shit bothers me more then anything, I've seen little kids almost get hit.

I don't know about 30 but he was movin' for sure. cop gave me a thumbs up when he drove by. good feelin' to take to the gym. :)

I dont see how so many get handicap signs. I will watch them jump out of the car and run inside so i look for their sign and sure enough they have one

I dont see how so many get handicap signs. I will watch them jump out of the car and run inside so i look for their sign and sure enough they have one

depending on my mood I might say something like, "Mental handicap?". if there's one thing I can't stand it's people picking on or making fun of disabled people. espicially kids with something like downs syndrome. instant Hulk smash.

Nice one Bro! I can't stand people parking in a handicap spot, I usually go tell them off. Create a scene if people are around.

usually I say "wheres a cop when you need one". There was a guy at my old gym, BIG fucker, strong as hell. Drove
a BIG truck and had handicap sign. He would always start or finish workout on treadmill. I mention to the owner
once about the bullshit of him having a handicap sticker. The owner lets me know the guy only has one real leg.
NEVER would have expected that. Funny thing, saw him at a wedding and find out we were related thru marriage.
(also love the "not handicaped 'YET'" gonna use that if ya dont mind. lol)

Rest assured my friend that things like that bother cops just as much as they bother you. I've had the pleasure of seeing a few of these d bags walk out to their car and find the $256 Handicap ticket on their window... It's one of those "everything is right in the world feelings" very gratifying.

I could not imagine parking in a Handicap spot, what kind of person does that

Yeah, those people really do need a lesson in manners and civility. Great timing, love it when a plan comes together!

Back