Still a pansy with needles

The only ones I dislike are slin pins, they are so tiny to me I fear them breaking off in me for some weird ass reason.

Ok, I thought I was the only weirdo out there who didn't like slin pins for that reason. Good to know Im not.

My very first experience with pins I ordered 18g because I didn't know the smaller the number, the larger the pin. When I got those I was like "OH Hell No!". I called my sister, a nurse, and she explained how that worked, so I had to wait another week and a half to start my first cycle until I got 23g pins in.

Ok, I thought I was the only weirdo out there who didn't like slin pins for that reason. Good to know Im not.

My very first experience with pins I ordered 18g because I didn't know the smaller the number, the larger the pin. When I got those I was like "OH Hell No!". I called my sister, a nurse, and she explained how that worked, so I had to wait another week and a half to start my first cycle until I got 23g pins in.
Those are milkshake straws! Lol

The same thing happened to me years ago when i first started. Had 18g and didn't know any better. thought that that's what you had to have to push the thick oil through so I used them. It wasn't long after that I got a different G. lol.

The same thing happened to me years ago when i first started. Had 18g and didn't know any better. thought that that's what you had to have to push the thick oil through so I used them. It wasn't long after that I got a different G. lol.

You actually used them?? Oh man I cant even imagine. lol

Back