sythol has arived...

charliebigspuds

synthol has arrived at my gym..
saw a guy last week with some huge front delts said to my mate check that dude out he said he is on the juice said narr that aint right his front delts are huge..
saw him again today his side delts omg it was like some one had put a tennis ball under his skin his side delts where looking that wrong its the only way to describe it..

any how it the first time ive seen it in person...not for me that stuff...i get it if your on stage and need to bring up a calf or muscle that is lagging...but narrr not me not ever...

I did it in my calves years ago. I did it right. Lots of injections, stretching, massaging... It was brutal and it did help, but it's an aid to long term growth not the shortcut to full muscles that so many use it for now. At least that my opinion at the amateur level. The Pro's have people apply it and make sure it "fills in" nicely. You can't do that yourself no matter how skilled you are

The Dude;689029[B said:
]I did it in my calves years ago.[/B] I did it right. Lots of injections, stretching, massaging... It was brutal and it did help, but it's an aid to long term growth not the shortcut to full muscles that so many use it for now. At least that my opinion at the amateur level. The Pro's have people apply it and make sure it "fills in" nicely. You can't do that yourself no matter how skilled you are

yeah i remember the thread you guys where chatting about it...

I debated it 4 my rear delts & traps IN MODERATION! Bc I read just alil can help but I've seen greedy guys & it looks absolutely retarded!

google pics of idiots pumping up on this before going to night clubs

- - - Updated - - -

fucking clowns

synthol has arrived at my gym..
saw a guy last week with some huge front delts said to my mate check that dude out he said he is on the juice said narr that aint right his front delts are huge..
saw him again today his side delts omg it was like some one had put a tennis ball under his skin his side delts where looking that wrong its the only way to describe it..

any how it the first time ive seen it in person...not for me that stuff...i get it if your on stage and need to bring up a calf or muscle that is lagging...but narrr not me not ever...

Use and Abuse are 2 completely different things.

It's like not wanting to ever use gear because you saw a guy with bitch tits.

There's the right way to do it and then there are several wrong ways.

Back