Tanning Salon Or Tan At The Gym?

Thanks GS! :) I should have been more clear. I ALWAYS wear goggles (I know some people where those winkie things, but I don't think they protect as well!) I put the towel over my goggle-covered eyes... I would never go in without eye protection ever again (did a few times when I was younger).

Anyway a girl I work with told me the other day that she doesn't use ANY eye protection AND she keeps her eyes open the whole time because she wants to "see". :eek: I was like "OMG, NOOOOO! You're gonna go blind!!" She's a little ditzy so she was like "really, it's that bad?" Jesus, of course it's that bad... it's freakin' radiation for crying out loud! Plus, she hasn't been putting on lotion except for baby lotion and she wonders why she's itchy? I slather myself neck to ankles in cocoa butter twice a day to keep my skin moisturized and maintain the integrity of my color. I couldn't believe a woman in her mid-20s could make such damaging mistakes. I hope she listened to me... I'll have to ask her this week.

Yeah i wasnt trying to assume anything just makin sure you knew ;).

thats crazy that she keeps her eyes open too :eek:. It cooks your skin imagine what it does to your eyes holy cow shes not gonna see when shes 30 lol.

When I used to go to the salon, they had posters up of people's eyes who used tanning beds and didn't wear goggles. I tried to find pics online but wasn't sure what to search for. They were truly disgusting.

Tanning Salon Or Tan At The Gym

Ive got stuck on this one, have to make x the subject.
Im getting all confused by the square root

g = 1/ sqrta2 - x2

Hope that makes sense, the square root is around the whole of the a2 - x2 ... which from what i can remember you cant turn into a - x?

I need to go tanning today. Anyone ever have sex in a tanning bed? I'd sure like to take one of the girls that works at these salons in the back and do it.

Come to think of it, I think my wife and I got it on in a tanning salon before. Maybe next time we'll recruit the receptionist

I need to go tanning today. Anyone ever have sex in a tanning bed? I'd sure like to take one of the girls that works at these salons in the back and do it.

Come to think of it, I think my wife and I got it on in a tanning salon before. Maybe next time we'll recruit the receptionist
Yeah i fucked a broad from my old gym when i worked there in one of the tanning rooms. I was the only one working at the gym that night too lol somebody could have come in and cleared that fuckin place out and i wouldnt have cared, bitch was hot.

Wow that's pretty damn funny. My wife andd I have done it in Gold's Gym San Diego but I haven't had the pleasure of taxing any randoms

Wow that's pretty damn funny. My wife andd I have done it in Gold's Gym San Diego but I haven't had the pleasure of taxing any randoms

I worked their and did some training for the owner when he was away so i tagged about 3 of his clients lol. One in the Sauna, one in the tanning booth, and the other believe it or not at 4 in the morning in the kids room for babysitting. Almost felt bad about that one but i didnt :sport: was like a rush on each one lol because the gym was still open and i worked the late shift alot and even graveyard so somebody could have came in and just taken the cashregister haha.

I worked their and did some training for the owner when he was away so i tagged about 3 of his clients lol. One in the Sauna, one in the tanning booth, and the other believe it or not at 4 in the morning in the kids room for babysitting. Almost felt bad about that one but i didnt :sport: was like a rush on each one lol because the gym was still open and i worked the late shift alot and even graveyard so somebody could have came in and just taken the cashregister haha.

:shocked: P.I.M.P.

lol

How do you even initiate that with these customers? I'm trying to imagine it all play out and seems to good to be true

Guy: So, I noticed you've been doing a lot of cardio lately. You know what's the best kind?

Girl: What?

Bow-chicka-wow-wow

Back