The Original CT Fletcher Workout

DefMetalLifter

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
The Original CT Fletcher Workout

<figure class="entry-image" style="margin: 2.625px 0px 15.8125px; padding: 0px; line-height: 0; color: rgb(115, 115, 115); font-family: Lato, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
fvf-500x302.png
</figure>More than a half of CT’s workout consists of a powerlifting training model to increase strength. Mix that with bodybuilding parameters and you have an amazing physique that is extremely strong and mind breaking physique. CT said he has no intentions to compete again; he has accomplished everything he has set out to do.
<address style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 1.625em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: center;"> A famous quote by Ct Fletcher : I already told you, f*ck you over-training motherf*ckers, for a year and a half, every time I stepped in a gym door, I worked motherf*cking arms, because it was my magnificent obsession to have big motherf*cking arms, it was my desire, my midnight dream, to have big arms.</address>CT Flecher´s arm workout would include:

5 to 6 sets of a minimum of 10 reps

Single Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curls
EZ Bar Preacher Curls
Incline Bench Hammer Curls
Concentration or Cable Curls

Other exercises that CT Fletcher uses:

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Overhead Press
Standing Barbell Lateral Raise
Seated Smith Overhead Press

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench
Flat Dumbbell Bench
Flat Barbell Pyramid Bench
Smith Bench
Incline Barbell Bench
Pushups

Biceps
Incline Bench Hammer Curls
Dumbbell Preacher Curls
EZ Curl Bar Preacher Curls
Barbell Preacher Curls
Straight Bar Cable Curls
Concentration Curls

Triceps

W Bar Tricep Extensions
Straight Bar Tricep Extensions

Back

Dumbbell Rows
Lying Machine Rows
Deadlifts
Lat Pulldowns
T-Bar Rows
Pullups

Legs

Squats
Hack Squats
Box Squat
Leg Press

if you are on juice there is no overtraining, think he forgot to include that in his preaching!

if you are on juice there is no overtraining, think he forgot to include that in his preaching!

Juice or no juice over-training is a myth. The more volume, length, and intensity of my workout; the better the results. These guys that say all you need is 30 mins a day.... Please. Look at the guy preaching this he is likely puny. Also he is lazy.

Back