Thoughts on heavy metal and the effects it has on the brain during lifting.

machine head
hatebreed
chimaira (pictures in the gold room - thats my heavy deadlift and squat song)
killswitch engage
devil driver
slayer

machine head
hatebreed
chimaira (pictures in the gold room - thats my heavy deadlift and squat song)
killswitch engage
devil driver
slayer
Good stuff all over this thread

George Thorogood and the destroyers for that oldschool alpha feel before workouts.:dj:

I like killswitch. I like their new song alot. All hope is gone by slipknot is awesome. I was thinking of doing an Obama video montage and putting it up just for giggles on here. LOL. I will always get pumped with indestructible by Disturbed, crawling by linkin park is a can't miss for me, and some air supply. Just kidding. I like to listen to rap too. A couple of the Jay Z linkin park remixes are tight. Ive been playing with a dj program and dropping beats from closer into stuff like lifeline by papa roach and the beat to one by creed into some fifty cent stuff. Sounds crazy. Laid to rest by lamb of God is pretty beastly as well as most anything by aveneged sevenfold. System of a down has a few good ones too.

Funny stuff this weekend, bouncer wanted to not let me in cause I "looked shady" said this is a nice place we dont need people like you in here. Laughed my butt off when I got walked in anayway little a-hole followed me around all night.

Judas priest
Rob Halford
Anthrax

Back