threesome chicks

im not really interested in them either....
seriously, they are so five minutes ago. they were the hip thing to do like in 2004. I think fidelity should make a come back. It's classy, intelligent, mature, and all those things are way sexier than some stupid threesome.

You should be thanking your lucky stars! That rule wouldn't roll in my world!

I've done it when I was single, so I wasn't the one all emotionally attached (and usually there was alot of alcohol flowing, which helped lol)... but in a relationship, NO f-ing way. I'm old school in believing in monogamy and all that good stuff. Plus I'd fxcking throwdown on the bitch who even THOUGHT about touching my man! :D
Go on with yourself girl! Yeah we havin church!

Ok, just cause some people dont agree with choices other people make, doesn't mean that its the right choice.

Sex is a wonderful thing, even if its with more than 2 people.

I agree, it can be abused, you've obviously been hurt, but not all people in the world are bad.

seriously, they are so five minutes ago. they were the hip thing to do like in 2004. I think fidelity should make a come back. It's classy, intelligent, mature, and all those things are way sexier than some stupid threesome.

The simple fact that you are over it doesn't change the fact that it is very common. Monogamy is a rarity in todays society. Do threesomes replace meaningful relationships....no... and no one is arguing that, but sexual desire is a normal healthy human function. Based on your shared experiences I wouldn't expect you to be so closed minded as to the choices others make. There is nothing wrong with threesomes or the people that choose to engage in them. Maybe monogamy simply doesn't work. Have you seen what the chances of a succesfull marriage have gone to.... or should I say have finally been uncovered.

And any guy who isn't faithful, well, makes me kinda wanna cut his dick off and shove it up his ass. Tee hee.

HAHA.

jrtlover said:
I think fidelity should make a come back. It's classy, intelligent, mature, and all those things are way sexier than some stupid threesome.

In my personal little world, I agree... but I'm open-minded enough to believe and understand that this isn't ideal for everyone. To each his own! :)

To me though, there's nothing sexier than sharing sexy text messages and text pics all day and coming home and living out those fantasies with the person I love, the person who knows every pleasure button on my body and the person I can be 110% uninhibited with... I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world!

Well I'm sure I just ruined the fantasy 3-some convo by being a freakin' girl, so you guys can go back to talking about pounding some hardcore pussy and stuff! :p

its funny that both of you have done them though....

but, just dont want to now.....

not sure if you fit into my age range stated above....

Last edited:
Again, if my man wanted to do that, he would have to watch another man pleasuring me first and if he was cool with that, then I don't think he would be my man... so I'd be moving on, lol. But again... that's JUST me! :)

Thank God women like you still exist.

It totally depends on the relationship. I can see the truth in this if we're talking about weak, insecure, jealous people who poorly communicate with each other.

Yes, those are the only people who wouldn't be totally down with threesomes. It's not possible to be strong, secure, intelligent and communicate real well and believe in monogamy.

But as I began to desire other women (I would argue every man does, no matter what),

I would agree with that (every man does), but wouldn't it take strength to resist that urge and just choose to do what's considered right in some circles?

Last edited:
Yes, those are the only people who wouldn't be totally down with threesomes. It's not possible to be strong, secure, intelligent and communicate real well and believe in monogamy.

I don't follow... I'm guessing/hoping that's sarcasm...

I would agree with that (every man does), but wouldn't it take strength to resist that urge and just choose to do what's considered right in some circles?

Sure, self-control or limiting yourself (depending on how you look at it) takes much strength. But I'd rather be responsible and indulge. Can you believe there are gay people in this world who obstain from sex their whole life just because they wish to reist their urges and do what's deemed "right" within certain circles. That, to me, is kind of sad. I'd much rhater be a flaming homo than closted :moon:

Back