twilight eclipse

i have to say i liked the movie it was ok the theater was a little crazy but bearable and my girl didnt think she would be awake afterward so she attacked me before which made us get there later then expected which put us in like the fourth row. that kinda sucked but i dealt with it. all in all it was cool there are some good action wolf/vampire sequences that made the movie decent or better and just being able to give my girl, my daughter(shes 11) and my daughters 2 little friends the satisfaction of being the first people to see eclipse was the real reward. thumbs up

You got the BEFORE treatment??!! Damn! Your girl is a trooper! And if you're saying it was OK I'm looking forward to seeing it.

i have to say i liked the movie it was ok the theater was a little crazy but bearable and my girl didnt think she would be awake afterward so she attacked me before which made us get there later then expected which put us in like the fourth row. that kinda sucked but i dealt with it. all in all it was cool there are some good action wolf/vampire sequences that made the movie decent or better and just being able to give my girl, my daughter(shes 11) and my daughters 2 little friends the satisfaction of being the first people to see eclipse was the real reward. thumbs up

Definite thumbs up!

Nothing better than putting a smile on the ones you love.

im not gonna lie, i saw the first one.

i was home sick one day dut to a stomach virus and started to watch it not knowing exactly what it was... but the time i figured
out i was watching twlight, it was too late, already 30min into it.

it was an ok movie, alittle loveie gaga if you ask me, but the lighting and special effects were pretty cool.
i havent seen the second on or the new one yet

Back