Using NPP for better joint support

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

pullcraft

New member
I've read that NPP can really help with joint support and it's a better option than deca because it's in your system a short amount of time. What do you think about 300 mg a week for 10 weeks of NPP? Do you think this would be a good setup or should I run something else? I'm 5'10", 230 lbs., and I'm looking to power lift at 40 years old.
 
One of the best things you can stack with NPP is EQ, believe it or not, but also Masteron is excellent. It will help balance out things.
 
I would do 400 mg of NPP, 500 mg of testosterone, and 500 mg of Masteron. That's an aggressive stack.
 
NPP is kind of overrated. I would go with EQ or maybe some extra testosterone instead. That's the way I would run it.
 
Back
Top