usroids.com fake hgh for sure

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

squatfuel

New member
usroids.com Is one of the worst sources I've ever seen in my life. There's no way this HGH is real. I've been on this stuff for 3 months and I don't see a lick of benefits: no help with recovery, no help with sleep, no help with appetite, nothing. They are a complete joke.
 
usroids.com Is one of the worst sources I've ever seen in my life. There's no way this HGH is real. I've been on this stuff for 3 months and I don't see a lick of benefits: no help with recovery, no help with sleep, no help with appetite, nothing. They are a complete joke.
usroids.com ships from CHina not usa
 
usroids.com one of the worst sources ever. I wouldn't buy from them at all and I would not trust anything they sell.
 
You can make your money back by going the domestic supply route. There are some excellent sales you could see right on the front page on the bottom left.
 
Back
Top